Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m starting to believe there is no hope for me

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
I’m 22 years old never had an interaction with a foid all the whores my age have been pumped in dumped by now even if I did miraculously meet a foid that was interested in me we would have nothing to talk about no foid goes through isolation depression and loneliness like an incel they have unlimited options being non NT it’s basically a wrap you just didn’t make it. God why me.
96DA641C 63E3 4BB3 88CF 799E6C00FB18

This life is so cucked

I’m 22 years old never had an interaction with a foid all the whores my age have been pumped in dumped by now even if I did miraculously meet a foid that was interested in me we would have nothing to talk about no foid goes through isolation depression and loneliness like an incel they have unlimited options being non NT it’s basically a wrap you just didn’t make it. God why me.
View attachment 748108
Welcome to the club. All that’s left at your age is Chad’s whores.

you gotta lose all hope when you hit 30
that's the age when you really know that it's over for you. i still have some hope until i hit my thersties then it's officially over
i do beleive in offy doofy

Life is so fucking unfair it's not even funny.

you gotta lose all hope when you hit 30
that's the age when you really know that it's over for you. i still have some hope until i hit my thersties then it's officially over
i do beleive in offy doofy
Im almost 30

I guess it is almost over for me. I dont know how to meet girls and i dont know how/am too tired to build a social life

even if I did miraculously meet a foid that was interested in me we would have nothing to talk about
If you were attractive it wouldn't even matter whether you had anything interesting to say. Average foid and Chad conversation:

:chad:: Wassup hoe. Im kinda horny u wanna come over to my house and watch a movie?
:foidSoy:: Omg of course Chad haha your so funny. I will remember to bring some condoms teehee