Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm Starting to Bald

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I run my hand through my hair and everytime at least one hair falls out of my head, it's the first sign of balding. And i have a deformed skull JFL it's over.

its just terrible

just vote for jb fucker Joe Biden (I believe he is based because he touches jbs and frequents loli island) and insult politically incorrect incels then your hair will stop deteriorating due to your subhuman genes

I remember when I started norwooding I would lose 3-5 hairs over 2 hours of sitting at my laptop. I couldnt understand why this was happenning and didn't care much about it. Then my head started to itch. It wasn't like mosquito bite or something, rather some evenly spaced incentive to scratch at all over my head. Then my hair began to curl in a strange way. I couldn't even comb it like I would in the past and always woke up with that kind of thatch sticking out of my head. And then at last I realized that 3-4 hairs would leave me every time I ran my hand over my head and they weren't going to stop. It was over for the last sign of beauty lingering in my body.

Last edited:
Me too. Minoxidil has done a decent job of delaying the inevitable

The bald pill hits brutaly

NW Reaper has come to claim another victim.

Sorry to hear that.