Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sorry

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
For being a disappointment to you guys. Just like my family just like my friends just like everyone. I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry

We're all disappointments here

You will never be a failure to me. Dude your music genuinely matters. I have listened to countless songs over the years, and your music genuinely touched my heart. PLEASE listen to me. We all love you here, and we know that you are worth so much that you don't even realize it.

You're not a dissapointment

So long you're not a fakecel faggot , you're not a disappointment by a long shot

depressive phase kicked in huh

I wish i wasn't born in this era
Same. God knows how it would be like if i was born in the past, almost certainly much better than now. People were more segregated and normal tbh. I wish i was born into the far future where VR coping is better than reality.

Fren

For being a disappointment to you guys. Just like my family just like my friends just like everyone. I'm sorry.
Don't worry brocel. Most of us here are disappointment to our family. Just keep on going. Don't let those toilets have the last laugh.

Did something happen? You ok?

Its ok, you apologize is all good now.

He is about to rope