Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im sorry you got no replies

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Ez

@AccountError Im sorry you got no reply

I got 30 tbh. But now it zero

noreplypill is brutal

You make so many threads

I'm sorry that @TheSecondComing didn't reply

Brutal. No incel deserves to be invisible on a forum made for them

well when I wake up I usually have 4-5 replies :feelswhere:

I mean it's pretty damn obvious when someone's nt or not. But yeah. Diagnosed autism or behavioural shit can be a good indicator.
so are people on this forum without autism NT then?

and what is "rpers"?

By and large, yeah. And rp stands for roleplay. Calling something someonr does online "live action" is clinically retarded since the word "larp" was literally invented to distinguish guys who play in parks from people who roleplay online
Calling IT fucks who roleplay here larpers makes us look retarded
I see.

People here claim that if you didn't "socially develop" because you are an incel, you are non NT. But your definition of NT is different it seems.

Well that can be partially accurate. An incel who is bullied his entire life and isolated completely is probably not gonna be nt. But an ugly incel who had friends in childhood, wasn't bullied too bad, did well in extracurricular activities etc is almost certainly nt while still being incel if he's ugly enough.
I'm NT then :feelsautistic:

Brutally imsorryyougotnoreplypill.

find your inner self
i can't. also one night I spammed im sorry you got no reply on every thread in that got no reply recently, I wonder if this thing started because of that. dunno but hope you been good @JohnDcel

i can't. also one night I spammed im sorry you got no reply on every thread in that got no reply recently, I wonder if this thing started because of that. dunno but hope you been good @JohnDcel

:)