Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm sorry, Indian men aren't my type, but I'm sure you'll find someone if you shower and work on your personality.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

a curry could get a super fat ugly fucked in the head white bitch. ive seen it irl

His jawline and nose mogs me.

Looks 1/10 ngl

a curry could get a super fat ugly fucked in the head white bitch. ive seen it irl
You have been warned for cherrypicking :feels::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::soy:

You're right tho, been seeing way more examples of reverse hypergamy involving Indian men with white women, but many people here will ignore it because in terms of numbers white men do better in the sexual market overall.

I really don't give a fuck about raw numbers when reverse hypergamy is a much more drastic issue than white men being able to date tons of subhumans in a third world country.

You're right tho, been seeing way more examples of reverse hypergamy involving Indian men with white women, but many people here will ignore it because in terms of numbers white men do better in the sexual market overall.

I really don't give a fuck about raw numbers when reverse hypergamy is a much more drastic issue than white men being able to date tons of subhumans in a third world country.
eh 95% of ethnic male white female couples I see the female is absolutely rancid bottom of the barrel bitch that I wouldn't fuck even if I was getting payed to do it. ethnic males take bottom barrel white chicks that not even white cucks want. if the white bitch is attractive, the guy is betabux cuck in some fasion, hyperattractive, or the chick is just doing it to virtue signal while still being fucked by chad.

but nevertheless, white worshiping ethnics think our bottom of the barrel skanks that we don't want anything to do with is "muh whyte queen" so good for them I guess

Its over for curries.

Yep their screwed

Attachments

• trucel currycel.jpg
    trucel currycel.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 80
y
Its over for curries.
yes since they all look like londonguy
eh 95% of ethnic male white female couples I see the female is absolutely rancid bottom of the barrel bitch that I wouldn't fuck even if I was getting payed to do it. ethnic males take bottom barrel white chicks that not even white cucks want. if the white bitch is attractive, the guy is betabux cuck in some fasion, hyperattractive, or the chick is just doing it to virtue signal while still being fucked by chad.

but nevertheless, white worshiping ethnics think our bottom of the barrel skanks that we don't want anything to do with is "muh whyte queen" so good for them I guess
white men get creme of the crop ethnic foids while ethnics can only get fat ugly white landwhales. This is part of the racepill. i dont know why ethnics insist going for them. its really not worth it as the good looking white foids are always with white men. Then again a lot of ethnics tend to overinflate white foids by 3 points. So what I see as a 2/10 landwhale, they see as average.It just isnt worth it. A 7+/10 foid(lightskinned) of my ethncity is always with a white guy

the best looking white foid a curry can get looks like this

Last edited:
the best looking white foid a curry can get looks like this

View attachment 112633
Mods please don't warn me for cherrypicking, I know this is not all Indians.

To your point, that's obviously not true, here's an example of a curry with a foid who is better than the one you have posted, I have started to see this more and more aswell.

This is also an example of reverse hypergamy.

At least give me credit.

Looks like MR potato from toysyory

It's simple: Curries should stop wanting white females. Period.

You have at least 500 million curry foids back in India. And hundreds more are born every day (did I say day? I meant hundreds more are born every hour). 1 billion curries. And all they want when they are in the West is white pussy.

I hate the 'stop wanting white foids you ethnic' nonsense. The US isn't India. 70% of the foids in this country are white. When you say stop considering white foids your telling an incel who already has it hard to pass on 70% of the foid population.

Mods please don't warn me for cherrypicking, I know this is not all Indians.

To your point, that's obviously not true, here's an example of a curry with a foid who is better than the one you have posted, I have started to see this more and more aswell.
View attachment 112661
This is also an example of reverse hypergamy.

They are looks matched to me. I think your seeing the white skin/red hair Halo. At best she's a 4.5. He's a 4

I hate the 'stop wanting white foids you ethnic' nonsense. The US isn't India. 70% of the foids in this country are white. When you say stop considering white foids your telling an incel who already has it hard to pass on 70% of the foid population.

They are looks matched to me. I think your seeing the white skin/red hair Halo. At best she's a 4.5. He's a 4

You're out of your fucking mind if you think that foid is less than a 5.

She's a 6 or 7 tops.

Im pretty sure that Curry mogs 90% of the forum, so that match up seems about right to me if he has a decent bank account backing him up.

They are looks matched to me.
Mods again please don't warn me for cherrypicking, I know this is not all Indians, I elaborate this several times, I am not using this as a cucktears tier example or anything like that, I know statistically it is harder for Indians and Asians to get a woman, especially in western sexual markets.

JFL, No they absolutely are not, this is a massive cope.
I think your seeing the white skin/red hair Halo. At best she's a 4.5. He's a 4
I'm not saying she's MASSIVELY better looking than him at all, i'd say honestly at best, there's a 1 point looks difference between them, but that's actually major, because it's a lot harder to find a looksatched white couple, let alone a white couple that has reverse hypergamy going on.

I was able to find these examples of IMWF Reverse Hypergamy in less than 5 minutes

Why can't I find the same for white couples?

And yes again I know that these guys prob mog many Indians on here, and yes I know this is not representative of all Indians, however it is representative of Reverse Hypergamy which is something that Ethnics of ALL shapes and sizes if they get lucky enough to get a white woman somehow seem to be able to achieve much more easily than a white person.

Very odd.

I'm not saying she's MASSIVELY better looking than him at all, i'd say honestly at best, there's a 1 point looks difference between them, but that's actually major, because it's a lot harder to find a looksatched white couple, let alone a white couple that has reverse hypergamy going on.

I was able to find these examples of IMWF Reverse Hypergamy in less than 5 minutes
View attachment 112681View attachment 112682View attachment 112683View attachment 112684View attachment 112685View attachment 112686View attachment 112687View attachment 112688View attachment 112689View attachment 112690

And yes again I know that these guys prob mog many Indians on here, and yes I know this is not representative of all Indians, however it is representative of Reverse Hypergamy which is something that Ethnics of ALL shapes and sizes if they get lucky enough to get a white woman somehow seem to be able to achieve much more easily than a white person.
Very odd.
Currycel=volcel :chad:

Mods again please don't warn me for cherrypicking, I know this is not all Indians, I elaborate this several times, I am not using this as a cucktears tier example or anything like that, I know statistically it is harder for Indians and Asians to get a woman, especially in western sexual markets.

View attachment 112681View attachment 112682View attachment 112683View attachment 112684View attachment 112685View attachment 112686View attachment 112687View attachment 112688View attachment 112689View attachment 112690

Very odd.

You seem to forget that their bank account is what saves the day for them. Lol alot of the white guys you talk about are out of shape, acne ridden and broke.

Those aren't 8+/10 staceys either. Those foids lost out on chads with bank accounts to 10/10 staceys, so they settled on the next best thing available to them. At that point, any half decent looking man is good enough as long as he has money.

No shit white foids are going to take a 5/10 curry who isnt fat, broke,bald and scarred from acne. It doesn't help your cause if you're Neettarding and aren't working towards a decent looking body.

You seem to forget that their bank account is what saves the day for them.
Could be for a few of em, and this is why I say if you have money you can't be Incel.

"Everyone is beautiful in their own way! You need to love yourself"

Funny how shitskins always want to come to white countries but rarely the reverse.

Where will shitskins run to once the West becomes majority shitskin and just another shithole like their home countries?

Very odd.

I'd be willing to bet all those men are STEMcels earning 6 figures. We all know Indians dominate the highly skilled sectors in the west