Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sorry but I hate white people except Russians

R

righteouscel

-
They are privileged scum especially the normies and the chads they basically live on heaven on earth and the police and government never fuck with them and it's easier for them to fit into society in Russia they don't gaf and are in war and are based so they are cool but everywhere else the whites get all the women and societal benefits. Mostly because like i said all the ethnic women love them I have some empathy for the subhuman whites because they are kinda the same as a Chad ethnic but still this is their planet not us browns.

The racepill is brutal

Last edited:
This is true, mang

Shut the fuck up nigger

I've pushed myself further into sedation to deal with the current problem.

I don't like cucked posts much.

The only thing I don’t like about russians is they’re very about female equality and access to abortions

The only thing I don’t like about russians is they’re very about female equality and access to abortions
Yeah but they are based and savages and are in bloody war rn I even saw a video of them breaking some guys fingers with just their hands and they where just white gangsters. Also I think in their country the women actually like the ethnic men the same or more I think.

Shut the fuck up nigger
Let the illuminati and cops harrass a white guy like they do me and there would be public outrage they wouldn't even do it

THIS IS JEWISH LIE I HATE CUM DUMPSTER AND I AM AGAINST EQUALITY (IN VIDEO GAME)
You Russian ? Based didint know that why aren't you in Ukraine going to war