Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m socially retarded

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Whenever someone in public asks me a question I’ll just stare at them, not in confusion but I just stared. I wanted to say something but my brain had gone completely dead, then I’ll just stand there. I think about so much and can type down my thoughts almost perfectly but when it came to actual conversations I’m not able to do anything, is this a symptom of anything? I’ve never went to a doctor to be diagnosed.

I'm not.

You are probably not very involved in social stuff throught your life and that's why you suck at it

I am autist and have monotone voice like robot

I wanted to say something but my brain had gone completely dead, then I’ll just stand there. I think about so much and can type down my thoughts almost perfectly but when it came to actual conversations I’m not able to do anything, is this a symptom of anything? I’ve never went to a doctor to be diagnosed.
I'm exactly like this.

You need to stop getting haircuts u silly inkel.

yeah i know that shit talk like awkward retard