Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm so ugly

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]That I am convinced, and I am not exaggerating, that if I published the photo of my face it could be one of the most commented threads, with hundreds of responses ... because the rest of the incels would be impressed or think that they are not as unfortunate as I am ... to give you an idea I am similar to Stblackops2 but much worse than him, with a much narrower and elongated face, asymmetrical, eyes of prey ... it is indescribable ... my face looks like an elongated stick with two eyes asymmetrical ...[/UWSL]

hey i am ugly too and sucks just try to cope ik its hard but we incels got no choice

[UWSL]That I am convinced, and I am not exaggerating, that if I published the photo of my face it could be one of the most commented threads, with hundreds of responses ... because the rest of the incels would be impressed or think that they are not as unfortunate as I am ... to give you an idea I am similar to Stblackops2 but much worse than him, with a much narrower and elongated face, asymmetrical, eyes of prey ... it is indescribable ... my face looks like an elongated stick with two eyes asymmetrical ...[/UWSL]
I don't have mirrors at home, I'm calm that I won't see myself.:подумайте:

I don't have mirrors at home, I'm calm that I won't see myself.:подумайте:
[UWSL]I never look in the mirrors, NEVER ... and if I see my reflection in a window or on the black screen of my mobile or computer, I shudder ...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I never look in the mirrors, NEVER ... and if I see my reflection in a window or on the black screen of my mobile or computer, I shudder ...[/UWSL]
Sometimes I fight with my shadow. :Коробка ощущений:

I'm not only ugly in the face, but also in the body, so I'm dead in every way,

Brb using imagination. Also Mogs me, cause cumskin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back