Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im so ugly that women use to joke about having intrest in me for laughs

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I'm so ugly that girls use to mess with me like pretend to like me jokingly because I'm so ugly they knew I was a KHHV they would hold my hand and then let go fast then laugh with they freinds as if it was a dare or something I remember one girl flirted w me on purpose to make me nervous on for laughs and giggles I'm convinced I'm not human:feelsrope:

Even worse, imagine being retarded like me.- A foid in school pretended to like me just for laughs, and I didn't even realize she was joking -:shock:

I wrote her a love letter in response

I was so excited

FMLLLL

Last edited:
That used to happen to me in middle school, this one Puerto Rican girl held hands with me and wanted me to come with her. Alot women do this to tease us and make us frustrated even more.

Even worse, imagine being retarded like me:- a foid in school pretended to like me just for laughs, and I didn't even realize she was joking -:shock:

I was so excited

FMLLLL
:feelsrope:

Fakecel trait. A real incel is invisible to foids. They want nothing to do with you. They would be disgusted by the idea of holding your hand

Fakecel trait. A real incel is invisible to foids. They want nothing to do with you. They would be disgusted by the idea of holding your hand
I'm no fakecel if you saw my face you'd cry

Insanely brutal:feelsbadman:

Yea in high school, I remember a time when a group of chads and foids looked my way and started laughing. It was pretty obvious they laughing at me but they even had the audacity to say “what are you looking at”:cryfeels:
Even worse, imagine being retarded like me.- A foid in school pretended to like me just for laughs, and I didn't even realize she was joking -:shock:

I was so excited

FMLLLL
writing love letters in the 21st century:feelsrope:

writing love letters in the 21st century:feelsrope:

I'm old, this happened in the 20th century LOL...- but yea foids been doin' incels like that since before incels were a thing

I was so excited

FMLLLL
Retardpill will destroy you

Imagine being me girl I love in middle school dates my best friend they "break up" she asked me out over the weekend then when we came back to school she like"I was joking I'm still dating(insert best friend) she did it s a joke

Imagine being me girl I love in middle school dates my best friend they "break up" she asked me out over the weekend then when we came back to school she like"I was joking I'm still dating(insert best friend) she did it s a joke

What?!

That is an incredibly intricate joke...- with a multi-layered setup...- holy Christ

Why would someone feel it necessary to put so much effort into a prank that isn't even humorous- :shock:
-

It ain't easy, it ain't easy

You must have had a really bad personality in school for them to treat you like that op do better

this is what happens when you dont shower twice a day

I
What?!

That is an incredibly intricate joke...- with a multi-layered setup...- holy Christ

Why would someone feel it necessary to put so much effort into a prank that isn't even humorous- :shock:
I hate these cunts worst then lex Luther hate Superman I feel such righteous anger

I realized this early on and acted like I hated them cuz they were ugly even tho I would desperately want to fuck their ass:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Im so ugly a woman robbed ans assaulted me and none had sympathy how low tier i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back