Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm so ugly that I got rejected by a blind girl

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Back in 2015, I asked this girl out but she said she wasn't going to go out with me because she was seeing someone else. Little did I know that the guy in question was an acquaintance of mine-- a fucking chad. I swallowed my pride and took the rejection lightly. Later that night she sent me pictures, on whatsapp, of her kissing him. I never mistreated that hoe, all I did was ask her to go on a date with me. She's nearly blind from one eye, she had cataracts. This is the bitch...
C9sycxx.jpg

Back in 2015, I asked this girl out but she said she wasn't going to go out with me because she was seeing someone else. Little did I know that the guy in question was an acquaintance of mine-- a fucking chad. I swallowed my pride and took the rejection lightly. Later that night she sent me pictures, on whatsapp, of her kissing him. I never mistreated that hoe, all I did was ask her to go on a date with me. She's nearly blind from one eye, she had cataracts. This is the bitch...
C9sycxx.jpg
jesus, you were rejected by a disabled roastie. how have you not ended yourself already?

jesus, you were rejected by a disabled roastie. how have you not ended yourself already?
I wonder that myself. If I approached more I would be the king of rejections.

This is suifuel. Fuuuuuck.

blind girls are out of my league

She looks like a complete bitch.

Misleading title, by the way. She's only blind from one eye.

I thought her mole was a dead pixel

blind girls feel happy when they are around me cause they don't get to see me kek

LOL that lazy-eyed bitch. Would still fuck though.

Failed Toxic Avenger movie. The blind roastie in that movie was hot as fuck.

LOL that lazy-eyed bitch. Would still fuck though.
her body is decent. Her face is a piece of shit. I would've put a bag on her head to hide her ugly mug during sex, but she'd have taken it off to put it back on mine.

I dont know why but her cock-eyed stare is alittle funny.:lul::lul:

Suifuel

If that bitch was a man she would be posting on here

she deserves to have both her eyes gouged out

what a fucking cunt. I need a drink because of this post

tfw you are so subhuman even blind femoids can see your subhumanity...

Even blind girls despise us, this is atomic suicide fuel. Bitch even had to rub it in by sending that picture.

It's over.

her body is decent. Her face is a piece of shit. I would've put a bag on her head to hide her ugly mug during sex, but she'd have taken it off to put it back on mine.