Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so tired

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I bought a pistol and often hold it up to my head and hope maybe my finger will slip on the trigger. I wish had the courage to actually do it. I'm so tired of living a hollow, empty life devoid of meaning or affection. When do we get off this ride, I can't recall the last time I've looked forward to waking up and didn't just hope the roof would collapse on me and kill me in Minecraft

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should find a bettER use for that pistol

ngl if I ever reached the point I'd do as much damage as possible.

In Twisted Metal Black[pill] of course.

Just hang in there

Just hang in there
74142dd92767da286bdaa1af67679933.jpg

Make sure you shoot it in a way which actually kills you, there are cases where people fuck up and just become vegetables or cripples, both cases which are arguably worse than inceldom

make sure you get in the bathtub so you drown after you get shot in the head.

Make sure you shoot it in a way which actually kills you, there are cases where people fuck up and just become vegetables or cripples, both cases which are arguably worse than inceldom
so is shot placement more important than caliber? i mean for handguns, not rifles or shotguns

so is shot placement more important than caliber? i mean for handguns, not rifles or shotguns
Im not sure, but I know that different parts of the skull have different strengths, so Id wager that your probability of dying to a shot can vary based on whether the gun is to the side of the head, chin, in your mouth, and how it’s angled.
:kys:

Im not sure, but I know that different parts of the skull have different strengths, so Id wager that your probability of dying to a shot can vary based on whether the gun is to the side of the head, chin, in your mouth, and how it’s angled.
:kys:
i've heard roof of the mouth is ideal, makes sense i guess, the skull would be thinner there

when u hold the gun to ur head is there bullets in there

make sure you get in the bathtub so you drown after you get shot in the head.
I really wouldn't risk it with only a pistol. There's far too high a survival rate with pistols. I would only seriously do it if I had a shotgun, which I could maybe get as well

If I manage to kill myself ,I would do it with pills. with guns you can remain alive as a vegetable

Im tired of this life

i've heard roof of the mouth is ideal, makes sense i guess, the skull would be thinner there
Anything that isn't a kid's toy will penetrate even the thickest parts of the skull at point-blank range. The real problem is recoil.

Do it like this

Anything that isn't a kid's toy will penetrate even the thickest parts of the skull at point-blank range. The real problem is recoil.
so this handgun is inadequate then?
iu

If I manage to kill myself ,I would do it with pills. with guns you can remain alive as a vegetable

Any oral intake has a good risk of puking & waking up with organ or brain damage.

Any oral intake has a good risk of puking & waking up with organ or brain damage.
I had not realized that. Well Idk what is the most effective method tbh

Careful what you post you dont want your rights to be seized by authoritarian faggots