Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm so tired of the self destruction in this forum...

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
....incels behave like shit normal people. Insulting und body shaming is the normal way here to talk to our fellow brothers. No companinanship. You can clearly see, who would leave this forum and his users, if he had only on an little chance. It's the most delusional thing here. All that bullshit with "cope" "nigger" "you are a freak". Nothing else, as the world outside. No real companionship. No one, who tries to motivate people, who suffer with the same problems. Ban me, if you want. I am dissapointed. I expected help, understanding. But I am always confronted with sarcasm. Why don't you bring your aggression outside. No one here deserve to be blamed. We all are here for the same reason. But instead...here are "uncle toms" of inceldom. It is so sad.

Cope nigger, you are a freak

I see the drugs aren’t working anymore

I cope. I am sorry for you, that you don't have the courage, to tell this to normies. We are the footmat of society....and you are a capo.

....incels behave like shit normal people. Insulting und body shaming is the normal way here to talk to our fellow brothers. No companinanship. You can clearly see, who would leave this forum and his users, if he had only on an little chance. It's the most delusional thing here. All that bullshit with "cope" "nigger" "you are a freak". Nothing else, as the world outside. No real companionship. No one, who tries to motivate people, who suffer with the same problems. Ban me, if you want. I am dissapointed. I expected help, understanding. But I am always confronted with sarcasm. Why don't you bring your aggression outside. No one here deserve to be blamed. We all are here for the same reason. But instead...here are "uncle toms" of inceldom. It is so sad.
you're right, I agree
but also it depend on the posts you make

They work very well. I must dissapoint you.

I cope. I am sorry for you, that you don't have the courage, to tell this to normies. We are the footmat of society....and you are a capo.
They work very well. I must dissapoint you.
Who are you talking to, schizo

I'm not a footmat of anyone.

fellowship that's not based in race is impossible

No need for foids, normies, Simps or cucks to destroy us....we do their job very well.

This forum really isn't a place of companinanship.

Did you shoot some "brown girl" inside your veins, nigga? (not in video game)
In video games. Always the same here. I wouldn't wonder, if 80% here is infiltration of other groups.

If you want bluepilled lies go to reddit.

This forum really isn't a place of companinanship.
Indeed. Of course, it works very well, if a certain group aka incels destroy and blame themselves. Good job, idiots

I fucking studymaxxed for a straight decade, i'm not going to betabuxx some roastie nor can I do it anyway, that will defintiely lead to sui (same as a PhD)

If you want bluepilled lies go to reddit.
Nothing to do with blue pill. I am black pilled as fuck. But there is no organisation here, no point. Everybody blames the other.

That's the way it is. So sad. We are not only ugly and fucked up with genetics. We also fail in companinanship. Sad.

Nothing to do with blue pill. I am black pilled as fuck. But there is no organisation here, no point. Everybody blames the other.
Incorrect, we blame foids and soyciety.

At least, the main problem is, we have different expectations. The most are shitting only their hate and on top, enjoy shitting at the bottom of humans, incels. Every solution is a cope.

I get what you're saying, these people are at each other throats for no reason, indeed, we are at a disadvantage, we should stick together, not fight between ourselves, but, what do you propose?
A lot of Incels are mentally ill and/or have antisocial tendencies, it would be hard to form a sort of Community.

And a lot of them see feelings or feeling vulnerable as being "gay", will label you as crazy or some shit like that,

What do you expect from us? Nothing is gonna help you except coming to terms with your subhumanity. You can try moneymaxxing or surgeries or NTmaxxing, other wise you can only LDAR.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 30 um 103616

It's mostly that the truth is sometimes hard to wait but it's still necessary in my opinion better than reddit :feelsaww:

I get what you're saying, these people are at each other throats for no reason, indeed, we are at a disadvantage, we should stick together, not fight between ourselves, but, what do you propose?
A lot of Incels are mentally ill and/or have antisocial tendencies, it would be hard to form a sort of Community.

And a lot of them see feelings or feeling vulnerable as being "gay", will label you as crazy or some shit like that,
Thank you. At least one here, who understands my point

Read correctly this forum. Everyone blames the other. Hate against our fellows
Are you autistic? Most of the insults thrown around here are not meant seriously. There are some users who are hated though and that's because they are fakecels.

That's what I've been fucking talking about:

I see your point, unloading your negative emotions on fellow brocels is gonna do anything good.
I advocate for more activity that's meant to bring us together and stimulate our creativity instead of complaining about things we cannot change or going at each others throats.:feelsmage:

Let's have some fun, together, for fucks sake.:smonk::feelsLSD:

sounds like you're blackpill bitter and taking it out on us forumcels. We're mostly here to discuss things, why did you expect some form of help?
I don't expect help. But i see here, that the guys tread other guys like "outthere"

I see your point, unloading your negative emotions on fellow brocels is gonna do anything good.
I advocate for more activity that's meant to bring us together and stimulate our creativity instead of complaining about things we cannot change or going at each others throats.:feelsmage:

Thanks

:feelsautistic: yeah, that sounds good

I fucking studymaxxed for a straight decade, i'm not going to betabuxx some roastie nor can I do it anyway, that will defintiely lead to sui (same as a PhD)
:smonk:

No foid in my brain. Only hate for the society out there. The agenda fucks me up. The last resort are forum like here.

At least I will die soon soon with an overdose. Best way to go

Nigga who told you that this hellhole of a website is a self help group? :feelskek:

It's giga over for this forum, nlglglg

No need for foids, normies, Simps or cucks to destroy us....we do their job very well.
true. But how can you blame us? We're here because we don't fit in all this shit

Expecting help to solve a problem that cannot be solved, as inceldom, is far beyond delusional.