Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so tired of searching for a game that will make me want to play for a long time, I keep uninstalling, reinstalling, trying new games etc...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I keep uninstalling and reinstalling the same games, that I used to be addicted to years in the past. And yet I just don't find any point, any pleasure in playing them, so I uninstall them. Then I feel bored and have absolutely nothing to do, so I uninstall them.

Between these uninstall and reinstalls, I try new games. I pirate them, I play them for 10 minutes, I uninstall them cause they're garbage and I don't like them.

I swear I must've tried hundreds of games in the last few years.

I wish I was at least addicted to some game, but even my old addictions got boring. LoL got me for a while but now I can't even play that without being bored.

Even a game like Minecraft or Terraria, modded to shit and back, made me feel bored, and the fucking game is supposed to be full of stuff to do.

Fuck, and I've played all the "good" games. Games loved by reddit, games loved by 4chan. I went through both sides of the spectrum. Played them all. Nothing left.

Play the game on weed

The only games I know of are: Monopoly, Scrabble, Cards, Checkers.
I was addicted to pinball.
I did play a few video games, back in 1982, such as Space Invaders and Pac Man

The only games I know of are: Monopoly, Scrabble, Cards, Checkers.
I was addicted to pinball.
I did play a few video games, back in 1982, such as Space Invaders and Pac Man
How do you spend your free time if you don't mind me asking?

Play hotline miami

Same boat recently. I mostly force myself to play pubg and csgo, other games are too boring.

I haven't enjoyed video games since I quit drinking. Apart from an annual playthrough of Super Metroid it's too obviously a waste of time.

Play Mario sunshine tbh. Great game.

Play Mario sunshine tbh. Great game.

Console games, even emulated, just don't feel very good to play on PC. I couldn't even play Disgaea with mouse and keyboard, that's how much I hate console ports/emulated experiences. Native keyboard controls are the best.

Play super Mario 64

cs go or death

TRY TEKKEN7
I would but I very rarely actually pay money for games, and since Tekken to be played online (other than the cracked version which idk if it works but it maybe has like 5 dudes online) needs money, I won't be playing it. Although I've been interested.

I wasted enough money on WoW and a few other online games. Never again.

I would but I very rarely actually pay money for games, and since Tekken to be played online (other than the cracked version which idk if it works but it maybe has like 5 dudes online) needs money, I won't be playing it. Although I've been interested.

I wasted enough money on WoW and a few other online games. Never again.
Its quite cheap. 15 dollars.
On pc.

Screenshot 2019 10 13 19 25 25 292 comandroidsystemui

Play grand strategy games like ck2 and eu4. Those are some of the only games that keep me addicted anymore.
Just the imagination that I'm some great leader conquering the globe keeps me amused for hundreds of hours

Console games, even emulated, just don't feel very good to play on PC. I couldn't even play Disgaea with mouse and keyboard, that's how much I hate console ports/emulated experiences. Native keyboard controls are the best.
Buy a controller then. Mario sunshine is he best game ever made

Battlefield4 or 5.

When I sit down to play a game, my heart is still hurting from how I’m treated in my daily life as a wage slave. So I hate to break it you, but no copes are sufficient if you aren’t getting fulfillment in the other areas of your life. The depression ruins everything

I would also advise taking a break from gaming though, since gaming hiatus’ have helped me enjoy them even more when I got back.

Last edited:
and hoi3 or 4
I could never get into the hoi games. Maybe it's because I prefer a less modern time setting, plus the time frame of those games is really shallow compared to the hundreds of years you can play in the other games

When I sit down to play a game, my heart is still hurting from how I’m treated in my daily life as a wage slave. So I hate to break it you, but no copes are sufficient if you aren’t getting fulfillment in the other areas of your life. The depression ruins everything

I would also advise taking a break from gaming though, since gaming hiatus’ have helped me enjoy them even more when I got back.
This is the point. The reason we cannot enjoy our copes (or just temporarily), because we are unhappy about the other areas of our life. You can try video games, new or classics, watch anime or sports, whatever. It doesn't matter. Incels are unsuccessful in so many areas of life, that they cannot get enjoyment from copes that should only be complementary pleasures of life.

What we truly need is sex, love and validation. We will never get this from video games or any other cope. They might give us temporary relief but also remind us of our failures.

ffxiv? mmos are good for wasting time

I did the same thing with LoL and Apex Legends back in the day .
Im just not good at these games but they are so addictive that i kept coming back to them .

Not a video game but have you tried playing with a Rubik's cube? it's a nice stress reliever that also doubles as an intellectual status symbol.

I'm glad I still enjoy video games honestly, I still look forward to some new ones aswell. Albeit, a lot less than I used to when I was a kid, but I think that's because they make less exciting video games as a whole in general. This is what happens when intelligent populations stagnate and don't increase.