Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm so tired of having gyno, would it be possible to cut it off at home?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

KHHV talentless short ugly dicklet low IQ failure
★★★★★
I only have gyno on one side, the left side of my chest and it's honestly making me giga insecure since we see it a lot through my shirts and whenever I'm outside and talk with some randoms they always notice it and stare a bit at it. I also stopped going to the pool because of this since people would make fun of me and say I have tits. I have had this since I'm 11 now 18. Anyway is it possible to do a DIY surgery to get rid of this

You need surgery. Sorry, brocel.

You need surgery. Sorry, brocel.
Fuck man, I looked into some of the prices and I'm a poorcel I have no way to buy this shit, Imma need to wageslave a year or two to be able to pay for it

No need to. I got my surgery basically covered by insurance. I was still 16 back then so I don't remember the specifics but I think if you can prove its not for cosmetics and its actually gonna fix your health, (Not only physical, but mental too.) Then it should be covered.

No need to. I got my surgery basically covered by insurance. I was still 16 back then so I don't remember the specifics but I think if you can prove its not for cosmetics and its actually gonna fix your health, (Not only physical, but mental too.) Then it should be covered.
Really?? Imma try does it still work even though I'm no longer a minor?

Btw even i have mild gyno but it's barely noticeable because I'm somewhat muscular. My pecs almost completely cover it

Not just gyno. Users have done DIY buccal fat removal and Jaw surgery too.

Yeah I've seen the others :lul:

I respect the pain tolerance stupid idea though