Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m so tired of foids throwing themselves at barbaric men and not sophisticated gentlemen like me.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
It isn’t fair. I’m so kind to everyone I meet and as some of you may know I’m on a mission to destroy the Bluepill by personality maxing.

It isn’t fair. They keep throwing themselves at these horrible, disgusting, abusive men but not nice guys like me and @Samurai .

I dress nicely, people think I’m funny (I’ve been told that directly), I always make an effort In my appearance and scent , I’m starting working out and looksmax (because I’m on a mission to disprove the Bluepill and redpill). I’m such a magnificent man but girls are blinded to that fact, and the cloth over there eyes is my looks. I’m no that bigoted, I tolerate all people and I don’t care what others do with their lives (as long as it doesn’t effect mine).

It’s so unfair. I’m the most gracious, spectacular, loving and kind person and no one cares about that. They only care about looks and it isn’t fair. This is an injustice.

I hate it. JBHpill (hood), you can’t be a gentleman like me.

I am tired of constantly fucking gigastacies. I want something special man. They all only love me for my height and gigachad face. It's so unfair.

You would also get tired of omnistacies man. Get a life incel. Not everything is about sex.
You’re right. I had an orgy with 25 onmi stacies mang! I’m still trucel tho because I have autism

I dress nicely, people think I’m funny (I’ve been told that directly), I always make an effort In my appearance and scent , I’m starting working out and looksmax (because I’m on a mission to disprove the Bluepill and redpill). I’m such a magnificent man but girls are blinded to that fact, and the cloth over there eyes is my looks. I’m no that bigoted, I tolerate all people and I don’t care what others do with their lives (as long as it doesn’t effect mine).
ok then stop doing that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back