Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so tired of being ugly

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I put so much work into looksmaxing and got nothing out of it.

:soy: < "Duuuuuuuuuh, wut yuu duh, showar for uh week?"

Shut up cucktears. Go back to the short bus.

Now, what was I saying?

Right.

I'm so subhuman, I can't even make friends in hobby spaces, everyone wants to keep me at least at arm's length. Every time I ask someone if they want to hang out, it's always "sorry I'm busy" or "sorry I have plans". Which would be fine if it wasn't every single time. Even the most pathetic-looking piles of human garbage who look like all they'll ever have planned for the weekend in their lives is Sword Art Online marathon sessions are all apparently too busy to give me a single fucking hour of their time after weeks, months of knowing me as an acquaintance. I tried to take classes at the community college but the counselor told me they were all full, a paltry two days after I got an email from them telling me they were accepting registration for the fall semester. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a lie intended to keep me out.

There is almost no reason for this. I'm polite to everyone I meet, I have good hygiene, I dress normally, I'm in well above average physical shape, and I demonstrate at least average conversational skills in the very few opportunities I get to do so. The only thing about me that might be off-putting besides my face is my baldness. Which I get as a barrier to entry into the dating world, but even other incels avoid me in real life. I'm not just subhuman. I'm subsubhuman. Fuck.

sounds like you tried hard, you are bald at what age?

Imagine thinking hobby spaces work, you got fucking scammed
I figured I'd give it a shot considering I had nothing to lose. A lot of incel tier people make friends through hobbies even if they're still incel. It just so happens that I'm below incel tier.

sounds like you tried hard, you are bald at what age?
I'm 24 started balding around 16

same bro i cant make friends with other subhumans even when i approach first
Joe Rogan also started balding around 16, had a huge bald spot but hell he's doing fine now.
the difference is that hes not ugly

same bro i cant make friends with other subhumans even when i approach first

the difference is that hes not ugly
We need incels.co meetups

We already have lingo specific to us so I don't see how it wouldn't work

We need incels.co meetups

We already have lingo specific to us so I don't see how it wouldn't work
IT cucks might try to go ER on us also the ""mentalcels"" on this forum would mog the fuck out of me

Fuck I wish Sword Art Online was real, to escape this clown world.

Would legit just live in SAO 24 hours a day.

Not having friends with your same hobbie is a proof of how subhuman you can be, or how society want you destroyed. I know how it feels srs.

This ugly weirdo with "creepy" interests has friends. Because despite everything he is still a normalfag.

OP I know how you feel, because I haven't been able to make a single friend not even online in a decade at least. I have trouble connecting with anybody, even if we get along for a conversation. I believe I have acquired schizoid personality disorder even though previously I was not this way, I also believe I have "acquired aspergers" even though I don't think I'm genuinely autistic.

ffffffffffuck this literal fat brony neckbeard has friends and a social circle while I'm lucky I don't get shot by complete strangers when I shop for shirataki noodles at Walmart. He'd probably talk down to me like I was some medieval peasant if I tried to talk with him about Gamer Luna or some similar brony crap

Fuck I wish Sword Art Online was real, to escape this clown world.

Would legit just live in SAO 24 hours a day.
same that way we could all look how we have always wanted to look, I'd love to be a tall edgy anime character as opposed to being a short ugly ethnic.

I see tons of ugly nerds with friends. The problem is you have to be somewhat low IQ. OP is at least at "superior intelligence" range, so he can't "vibe on their wavelength" and get excited about Game of Thrones and Captain Marvel like they can.

Lol I feel this although I don’t feel I have superior intelligence. Sad thing is in American culture if you are dedicated to your studies instead of Star Trek/Star Wars/Game of whatever you’re seen as a loser. How dare someone be dedicated to what they are paying thousands of dollars a year to learn.

In virtually every social circle known to man I simply cannot experience “resonance” with anyone. I always end up being the loser just standing there not able to contribute anything to the conversation and to top it off I’m unattractive

IT cucks might try to go ER on us also the ""mentalcels"" on this forum would mog the fuck out of me
I imagine only truecels would even consider going to a .co meetup. If you do get mogged it won't be to any noticeable degree.

same, ugliness affects in much more aspects in life than dating. Im involuntary friendless because of my looks and when I finish uni I know i will be payed less than my coworker because of my subhuman looks

This ugly weirdo with "creepy" interests has friends. Because despite everything he is still a normalfag.

OP I know how you feel, because I haven't been able to make a single friend not even online in a decade at least. I have trouble connecting with anybody, even if we get along for a conversation. I believe I have acquired schizoid personality disorder even though previously I was not this way, I also believe I have "acquired aspergers" even though I don't think I'm genuinely autistic.

I wish I could date that girl at 2:54 so bad

I always thought of going to a con and trying act NT in a halo suit. Foids might treat me normally if they can't see my face.

I need to start going to comic con again. Too bad it doesn't happen often but I remember a cosplaying foid actually said something to me there once. There also used to be people going around with signs that said "Free hugs"

I need to start going to comic con again. Too bad it doesn't happen often but I remember a cosplaying foid actually said something to me there once. There also used to be people going around with signs that said "Free hugs"
I'm considering getting an "it's over" or "cope or rope" t-shirt and wearing it to Comicon. Maybe that way I'll find other blackpilled subhumans to hang out with.

Most people simply don't make friends after school/uni - they already have a social circle formed and filled out, there is no room to spare.

I barely even speak to anyone new these days. I can't fathom making a new actual friend.

I'm considering getting an "it's over" or "cope or rope" t-shirt and wearing it to Comicon. Maybe that way I'll find other blackpilled subhumans to hang out with.

I will look out for the T shirt when I visit the next comic con, maybe fate will place us at the same one. Not gonna ask your location because I know non incels watch this forum and don't want to get doxed.
Most people simply don't make friends after school/uni - they already have a social circle formed and filled out, there is no room to spare.

I barely even speak to anyone new these days. I can't fathom making a new actual friend.

This is somewhat true. Also people get jobs so they have less time to spare. They have a limited number of slots for people in their weekend. So again it's a competition, and it's not like us undesirables can compete.

I will look out for the T shirt when I visit the next comic con, maybe fate will place us at the same one. Not gonna ask your location because I know non incels watch this forum and don't want to get doxed.

This is somewhat true. Also people get jobs so they have less time to spare. They have a limited number of slots for people in their weekend. So again it's a competition, and it's not like us undesirables can compete.
560.jpg

And I couldn't even make friends in high school, jfl at me making friends now

Normal person's life goes like this:

Middle School/Junior high - achieve first romantic encounter (usually no sex), experiment with drugs for the first time, make friends that usually don't last

High School - Make friends that tend to last, achieve first sexual encounter (usually multiple) and 1-3 romantic partners, figure out what they want in life

College - Make friends freshman year and after that not so much (only applies to people who live on campus), party a lot and have many romantic partners or one or two stable ones

After college - Get a good job despite not working that hard in school using social connections, settle down and start family eventually
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life:

Middle school/Junior high - Extremely small framelet with baby face, mostly no friends, repulsive to opposite gender

High school - still framelet, picked on more by people, socially isolated even more, zero romantic partners

College - Live off campus to save money and spend 100% of time alone

After college - probably fucked

560.jpg

And I couldn't even make friends in high school, jfl at me making friends now

I will get this T shirt and cross out the 9000.
Raunisex tshirtx2950fafafa ca443f4786front c6485907501000 bgf8f8f8u1

Normal person's life goes like this:

Middle School/Junior high - achieve first romantic encounter (usually no sex), experiment with drugs for the first time, make friends that usually don't last

High School - Make friends that tend to last, achieve first sexual encounter (usually multiple) and 1-3 romantic partners, figure out what they want in life

College - Make friends freshman year and after that not so much (only applies to people who live on campus), party a lot and have many romantic partners or one or two stable ones

After college - Get a good job despite not working that hard in school using social connections, settle down and start family eventually
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life:

Middle school/Junior high - Extremely small framelet with baby face, mostly no friends, repulsive to opposite gender

High school - still framelet, picked on more by people, socially isolated even more, zero romantic partners

College - Live off campus to save money and spend 100% of time alone

After college - probably fucked

It's better that you don't know what comes next.

All i can say is, get a toupee..nothing lower than an ugly, bald men.
You should just get a toupee and move to other univ..
You have to deal with your baldness 1 way or another...
Look for easy fixes for nw0 - 1, there had to be something you can do..
Nw 3 and up gotta get a toupee

OP I'll be your friend

I am bald, ugly, and obese.

I'm so subhuman, I can't even make friends in hobby spaces, everyone wants to keep me at least at arm's length. Every time I ask someone if they want to hang out, it's always "sorry I'm busy" or "sorry I have plans". Which would be fine if it wasn't every single time. Even the most pathetic-looking piles of human garbage who look like all they'll ever have planned for the weekend in their lives is Sword Art Online marathon sessions are all apparently too busy to give me a single fucking hour of their time after weeks, months of knowing me as an acquaintance.

There is almost no reason for this. I'm polite to everyone I meet, I have good hygiene, I dress normally, I'm in well above average physical shape, and I demonstrate at least average conversational skills in the very few opportunities I get to do so. The only thing about me that might be off-putting besides my face is my autism. Which I get as a barrier to entry into the world, but even other incels avoid me in real life. I'm not just subhuman. I'm subsubhuman. Fuck.

Next step of looksmaxxing is jobmaxxing and getting surgeries.

All i can say is, get a toupee..nothing lower than an ugly, bald men.
You should just get a toupee and move to other univ..
You have to deal with your baldness 1 way or another...
Look for easy fixes for nw0 - 1, there had to be something you can do..
Nw 3 and up gotta get a toupee
I'm nw 2.5, nw3 is just around the corner and my hair is thin as spider silk threads.

Next step of looksmaxxing is jobmaxxing and getting surgeries.
Now if only I could get hired for anything JFL
OP I'll be your friend
Thank you man PM if srs

stop worrying about getting in with normslime culture and figure out how youre gunna live in a 3rd world

Now, what was I saying?

Right.

I'm so subhuman, I can't even make friends in hobby spaces, everyone wants to keep me at least at arm's length. Every time I ask someone if they want to hang out, it's always "sorry I'm busy" or "sorry I have plans". Which would be fine if it wasn't every single time. Even the most pathetic-looking piles of human garbage who look like all they'll ever have planned for the weekend in their lives is Sword Art Online marathon sessions are all apparently too busy to give me a single fucking hour of their time after weeks, months of knowing me as an acquaintance. I tried to take classes at the community college but the counselor told me they were all full, a paltry two days after I got an email from them telling me they were accepting registration for the fall semester. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a lie intended to keep me out.

There is almost no reason for this. I'm polite to everyone I meet, I have good hygiene, I dress normally, I'm in well above average physical shape, and I demonstrate at least average conversational skills in the very few opportunities I get to do so. The only thing about me that might be off-putting besides my face is my baldness. Which I get as a barrier to entry into the dating world, but even other incels avoid me in real life. I'm not just subhuman. I'm subsubhuman. Fuck.
Try getting a new haircut.

Now, what was I saying?

Right.

Have you tried showering, dressing better and lifting :soy:

@Ugly_equals_Death

I see tons of ugly nerds with friends. The problem is you have to be somewhat low IQ. OP is at least at "superior intelligence" range, so he can't "vibe on their wavelength" and get excited about Game of Thrones and Captain Marvel like they can.
Lol, yup

The only thing about me that might be off-putting besides my face is my baldness.

That's like saying the only thing that might be off about my looks is my 4"11 height. That is one of the biggest failos that kills gigachads psl into oblivion.