Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I’m so thankful for Saint ER

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I just wanted to give praise to Saint ER.

Saint Elliot RodgER is a martyr. Saint ER gave his life to prove that foids are shallow toilets who can drive a man to go ER by denying him sex, affection, and a relationship.

Femoids are the gatekeepERs of sex. If a man is locked out of the gates of sex - eventually he’s going to go ER. ThERefore, foids should be having sex with virgin males before they go ER, that would make logical sense. Sadly, aftER Eve was tempted by a sERpent (takes one to know one) in the garden, then she tempted Adam to eat the forbidden fruit - life is illogical. Thank you Saint ER for restoring some ordER to the foid-driven chaos.

Femoids don’t want virgin males. Femoids want a man who has experience, femoids want “social proof.” How disturbing is it, that “social proof” in a toilet demon’s eyes is a male who has had sex with a bunch of different femoids? Femoids are evil. What is evil? Evil is that which is not natural and destroys the environment around it - a demon, a femoid. RemembER, Eve was made from Adam’s bone - Adam’s byproduct.

Now, femoids are scared. “Damn, I have rejected a lot of nice guys - it’s pretty evil to reject a male for being too nice. I am the problem,” is what the toilet demons now think thanks to Saint ER.

Brutal

Based

He's the guy in your avi