Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm so tall random women always grind at me at the club

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/122egzj/my_height_got_me_jumped_at_the_club/

Me being 6’2 random drunk women will sometimes come up and wrap their arms around my neck without warning and just start grinding on me. Theyll try to excuse their obnoxious behavior by saying things like “you’re so tall i have to dance with you”.

Jfl, literally life on tutorial mode. I was at the club a single time with my tallfag normie friend and I've seen this happen, clown world :feelsclown:

Last Thursday this woman came up and did the same thing and i danced with her cause i thought she was single. Nope . Her bf who was noticeably shorter than me came and witnessed the whole thing. She told me to ignore him and that she just wanted to dance to this billy idol song cause she quote “wanted to look up at someone for a change” I guess referring to her bf who was the same height as her

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tallfags can't lose :feelsseriously:

Brutally over for that short bf, you can never change a roastie's real nature
imagine having a gf as a manlet only to see her cheating with a tall guy

thoughts and prayers to this tall king, imagine getting pussy thrown at you for simply being born with a certain set of genetics, it most be so horrible. this guys life most be so incredibly tough, guys on this forum could never imagine his pain. hope he makes a speedy recovery. god the world is so unfair to tall people.

thoughts and prayers to this tall king, imagine getting pussy thrown at you for simply being born with a certain set of genetics, it most be so horrible. this guys life most be so incredibly tough, guys on this forum could never imagine his pain. hope he makes a speedy recovery. god the world is so unfair to tall people.
Tall people should be paid more because they have to pay extra for legroom during flights. That was an actual argument they had on r/tall :feelsgah:

Tall people should be paid more because they have to pay extra for legroom during flights. That was an actual argument they had on r/tall :feelsgah:
they are already getting paid more wtf are those retards complaining about, that's a like a multi billionaire who has all his companies in some shithole with almost not taxes complaining about having to pay 0.000001% taxes. fuck this clownworld.

Shortcel = it never began
The only option is betabuxx, and even then she will still cuck you for chad

r/tall is cesspit of tallfags bragging :feelsseriously:

Bro suffers so much its unreal tallfagness its a real pandemic and must stop

"Silly inkwells:soy:, it's not his height itself:bluepill:, the height is just helping his great personality to shine over the other guys:foidSoy:!" - Every bluepiller daring to try to refute us on this.

This is a fucking larp. 6’2” isn’t even that tall. He’s talking like he’s the tallest dude at the fucking bar. Like 1 in 15 men are 6’2” or taller. Unless there was 14 dudes in the entire club, this story is fucking retarded.

Amazing-Fish-With-Big-Lips-4.jpg

This is a fucking larp. 6’2” isn’t even that tall. He’s talking like he’s the tallest dude at the fucking bar. Like 1 in 15 men are 6’2” or taller. Unless there was 14 dudes in the entire club, this story is fucking retarded.
As I said I witnessed this at a club irl. A girl ditched her boyfriend and started grinding at my tallfag normie friend who was about the same height as this guy.

“wanted to look up at someone for a change”
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

Height > Looks > Race

As I said I witnessed this at a club irl. A girl ditched her boyfriend and started grinding at my tallfag normie friend who was about the same height as this guy.
I’m not saying this shit doesn’t happen. I’m saying some 6’2” normie talking as if he’s always being ogled for his height is larping. Any club you walk into is gonna have at least 20 dudes his height or taller.

Brutally over for that short bf, you can never change a roastie's real nature
imagine having a gf as a manlet only to see her cheating with a tall guy
Even if we ascend beta buxxing a aroastie, this is what will eventually happen.
No short man man is safe.