Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM SO SICK OF MY NASTY ROOMMATES

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-

Disgusting dishes that they let pile up for weeks! I haven't washed my dishes out there in months, I just wash it in my bathroom sink and keep all my dishes in my room so they cant defile them. The smell is absolutely putrid and radiates throughout the whole kitchen, putting your face to the sink contorts your face into the shape of utmost disgust

This dirty fucking pot has been sitting on the stove for 3 days now and none of these cunts can be bothered to wash it.

They just throw their trash on the ground and dont bother to properly put it in the damn bag! I'm also the only one who takes out the fucking trash because none of these other cunts will ever do it. One time they had 15 fucking pizza boxes just stacked at the damn door

One of these fuckers keeps leaving their dirty fucking plates in the couch every day and they leave it there for days at a time.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wish i could just afford to live by myself!!!

Wash yourself their dishes and say to them thanks and I hope you keep doing the same.

This is what our Lord Jesus would have done.

Throw out all ceramics, force them to use paper plates. If you do this they'll steal your ceramics, so stash yours off-site.

Throw it in there rooms
Lol, I wish
Wash yourself their dishes and say to them thanks and I hope you keep doing the same.

This is what our Lord Jesus would have done.
Jesus was a cuck confirmed
Throw out all ceramics, force them to use paper plates. If you do this they'll steal your ceramics, so stash yours off-site.
One of them is a Jacked Tyrone on the football team and has a boxing history. He'd kill me if I threw out his dishes.

I have quite the opposite, they are obsessed with cleanliness :waitwhat:

Wait, you have your own bathroom? Holy fuck, I am jealous!!

jfl at living in dorms

View attachment 101962
View attachment 101963View attachment 101964

Disgusting dishes that they let pile up for weeks! I haven't washed my dishes out there in months, I just wash it in my bathroom sink and keep all my dishes in my room so they cant defile them. The smell is absolutely putrid and radiates throughout the whole kitchen, putting your face to the sink contorts your face into the shape of utmost disgust

View attachment 101966
This dirty fucking pot has been sitting on the stove for 3 days now and none of these cunts can be bothered to wash it.
View attachment 101967
They just throw their trash on the ground and dont bother to properly put it in the damn bag! I'm also the only one who takes out the fucking trash because none of these other cunts will ever do it. One time they had 15 fucking pizza boxes just stacked at the damn door

View attachment 101969
One of these fuckers keeps leaving their dirty fucking plates in the couch every day and they leave it there for days at a time.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

reminds me of the time I got in trouble with campus residency office because my roommate reported me for having a bottle of my piss by my bed in our shared room upstairs

I haven't washed my dishes out there in months, I just wash it in my bathroom sink and keep all my dishes in my room.
I have roommates, and I do this too.Thankfully, I have my own bathroom. I got a dishwashing tub, base, and a hose for my sink to wash my dishes.

Also got a microwave, minifridge, and electric hotplate for my room.

I have quite the opposite, they are obsessed with cleanliness :waitwhat:
The foid I live with is OCD about cleaning, despite being the messiest person here. She leaves tons of shit in the sink, yet screams at me if I leave a single crumb. Will start fake coughing super loud because of the "smoke" when I cook. She is insufferable to be around. Calls me out for being NEET despite not working fulltime herself. It really sucks because this place would be perfect if she wasn't her, and I can't afford to live anywhere else atm.

Having roomates is tough shit man. I've grown to hate mine and avoid them at all costs.

Expect an oncoming roach infestation.

I'm so sorry you have to live with these fuckers.

I thought living with my parents sucked. Wow! This is Grand Central Station of Suck.

Empty the bin bag under their duvets in their bed. I've got neighbours who are fuckin tramps an leave the bin cupboards looking a riot. It's infuriating.

No wonder Saint Elliot's first victims were his roommates jfl

Jfl at living with roommates, that sounds like a living hell.

View attachment 101962
View attachment 101963View attachment 101964

View attachment 101966
View attachment 101967

View attachment 101969

Fuck man that looks disgusting. I can relate so much to you I also had that problem last year where their dishes would pile up in the sink and it stayed like that for 1 month and smelled like shit I couldn't even breath close to it.
I just wash it in my bathroom sink and keep all my dishes in my room so they cant defile them.
I do the same ngl.

Wait, you have your own bathroom? Holy fuck, I am jealous!!
Yeah. I've seen their bathrooms and Its absolute shit! If I had to share a bathroom with them I'd kill myself.
jfl at living in dorms
I live in an apartment
reminds me of the time I got in trouble with campus residency office because my roommate reported me for having a bottle of my piss by my bed in our shared room upstairs
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have roommates, and I do this too.Thankfully, I have my own bathroom. I got a dishwashing tub, base, and a hose for my sink to wash my dishes.
View attachment 101972
Also got a microwave, minifridge, and electric hotplate for my room.
View attachment 101973
View attachment 101974

The foid I live with is OCD about cleaning, despite being the messiest person here. She leaves tons of shit in the sink, yet screams at me if I leave a single crumb. Will start fake coughing super loud because of the "smoke" when I cook. She is insufferable to be around. Calls me out for being NEET despite not working fulltime herself. It really sucks because this place would be perfect if she wasn't her, and I can't afford to live anywhere else atm.
Your room looks nice. Also fuck that bitch, hope she gets hit by a bus.

Just get use to it. Stacy will soon be doing it all for them anyway so they don't care

Disgusting.

You should give them a salty surprise for their next meal.

do you live with @NEETAndTidy ?

Reminds me of @NEETAndTidy ' s room tbh

I had a roommate just like that. I let him use some of my silverware, and it sat in his dirty pot of shit on the sink for about 5 months until me and my other roommate took it out. The smell made me gag, and I just told him to dispose of all my silverware because it was so fucking nasty.

tell them to use the dishwasher bro

love having my own house. fuck I couldn't imagine having a roommate

tell them to use the dishwasher bro
They wont, they're just THAT lazy
I had a roommate just like that. I let him use some of my silverware, and it sat in his dirty pot of shit on the sink for about 5 months until me and my other roommate took it out. The smell made me gag, and I just told him to dispose of all my silverware because it was so fucking nasty.
Same, they can keep all my dishes that they fucked up, I dont even want them anymore.

Report it to the landlord.

they need to take out the trash asap, assuming they had dominos without you, id be pissed

Report it to the landlord.
I dont want them to know I reported them though before they turn on me. Unless I can somehow get a surprise inspection by the landlord
Post it on their social media to embarrass them into keeping it cleaner. Make it sound like you're just trying to help. Use words like "at least a minimal amount of hygiene is needed to prevent disease".
One of them is a Jacked Tyrone American football player. He'd probably try and kick my ass if I did that. Also none of the 1000s of girls he fucks care about how disgusting he is.

That is vile.

Shit like this makes me so glad I live alone. You should move out ASAP, OP.

im glad i dont live with roomates