Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm so sick of giving incels and fuckboys chances

Incel: ugly
Incel for her: chad but toxic

"Giving chances"

We all know these foids probably have zero income alongside zero grooming standards just waiting to divorcerape the first man they can get, actual attractive women aren't posting on feminist subs on plebbit.

"Incel" is the word of the decade, and it truly means nothing anymore.

If you put fuckboy and incels in the same sentence, you truly are utterly stupid.

"Powerful feminist" was defeated by Incel and Fuckboy, both of whom look like this:
sad low kii savage GIF by Kiiara

She is calling 6/10 incels

"Everytime these girls give me chances, I always end up acting like a fuckboy and blow it. It's hard out here for an incel like me."
1949 O Clint Eastwoodyoungblackandwhiterandom

everything i dislike is either incel or nazi or both

this bitch retarded

She's just using the word incel as a buzzword to get the ledditors riled up. They were probably chadlites who made a women joke or some shit and now she considers them incels jfl.

She's just using the word incel as a buzzword to get the ledditors riled up. They were probably chadlites who made a women joke or some shit and now she considers them incels jfl.

Most women think incels are young, 5'9 handsome angsty white males bruh and that they are only incels due to persoynality.

What in the fuck is she talkin about lmao

No woman ever acted submissive in my presence.

It's great that a horrible life circumstance has been turned into a meaningless buzzword.

Is there a biological reason that foids are so stupid?

She always chooses a bad guy.
She is going to act submissive and nice for her first chadlite boyfriends.
Then when she finally settles for her betabuxx when she is 30 she will decide she needs to be an independant feminist queen so instead of being nice and submissive she is going to be a bitch to her betabuxx.

Is there a biological reason that foids are so stupid?
Foids select men higher IQ than them so they have evolved to be dumber than us on average.

I'm so sick of foids

An incel fuckboy? Now that's something.
About as common as a geriatric baby - which is to say, these don't exist.
If she can say that, it probably means the 'incels' she dated were just misogynist normies.

Foid Problems: fucking too many incel fuckboys

She always chooses a bad guy.
She is going to act submissive and nice for her first chadlite boyfriends.
Then when she finally settles for her betabuxx when she is 30 she will decide she needs to be an independant feminist queen so instead of being nice and submissive she is going to be a bitch to her betabuxx.
Based.

The incels she is referring to have just been fuckboys too but toxic