Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i'm so sad

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
My anger and sadness never leaves me. I swear I act so pathetic man, it's not even funny. :cryfeels:

Blackpill Discussed

I feel neither sadness nor happiness, I feel despair

What genuine advice is there to fixing my circumstances? This can't be my whole life.

My anger and sadness never leaves me. I swear I act so pathetic man, it's not even funny. :cryfeels:
Relate. I tried therapy and it doesn’t work.

Nothing for us in this world

This is what inceldom does to you. It causes despair and depression
What genuine advice is there to fixing my circumstances? This can't be my whole life.
I think trying to find any cope you can cope with is the only genuine advice you can get

Education and getting a job can be a good way to meet friends and stop being lonely

Life is hard man. We are all trying to figure it out .

I’m not wise enough to tell you how to fix ur life because I’m there with ya. The only thing that brings me joy is making up a fake reality where I had a girlfriend. I literally gaslight myself into believing it (even just for a second)

Life is hard man. We are all trying to figure it out .

I’m not wise enough to tell you how to fix ur life because I’m there with ya. The only thing that brings me joy is making up a fake reality where I had a girlfriend. I literally gaslight myself into believing it (even just for a second)
Maybe I'll try this because nothing else seems to work.

Same brocel i`m fucking miserable