Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm So Sad and For Other People Not For Me

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Every day I think about what should be vs. what is. This guy I know who is depressed out of his mind due to loneliness despite being a "slayer". This girl I know who wanted to be Oneitised by a guy but never got shown true loyalty. This couple who seemed to fit perfectly together but then "broke up" simply because their "relationship" wasn't extravagant enough. Another girl who hasn't seen loyalty. Everyone who "breaks up" (Emotional divorce). All the broken hearts and hardening of hearts. No loyalty. No lasting love. Everyone getting screwed by this until their hearts are stone.

Everyone is born with the capacity to love greatly, and for almost every single human being, this will corrode away through "break ups" being played, rejection, and heartbreak to the point where they can't truly love anymore. This is so incredibly depressing and on my mind almost every day. It's so painful to think about that I can hardly function. I don't know how I haven't jumped off a bridge yet. Fuck this earth.

Don't waste your time caring for them, they have contributed and helped create the modern dating culture and now it's coming back to bite them in the ass.
Woman wanted the right to slut around and fuck as many guys as possible, now they are complaining that they can't get into a good long term relationship.
Guys wanted to be able to fuck random woman without having to marry, now they can't get a food female because they've all been curropted.

Don't waste your time caring for them, they have contributed and helped create the modern dating culture and now it's coming back to bite them in the ass.
Woman wanted the right to slut around and fuck as many guys as possible, now they are complaining that they can't get into a good long term relationship.
Guys wanted to be able to fuck random woman without having to marry, now they can't get a food female because they've all been curropted.
I understand this. I guess I always remember them when they were young and capable of good. This life destroys everything it touches. Fuck this.

fuck this life

You need to snap out of it. I have 0 sympathy for people who have it better than me.

You need to snap out of it. I have 0 sympathy for people who have it better than me.

Having sympathy for people who are better off than you is the ultimate cope, its like that bible quote that says its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven, its just a cope purposefully put in the book to keep poorfags accepting of their low status and docile, a lot of those idiots probably ate it up and would smugly stare as rich passerbys enjoying their wealth, eating the finest foods, and thinking - "enjoy it while it lasts, at least I'm going to heaven" lol.

The great irony is that rich people have more free time and resources to do philanthropic works, they are less likely to end up as or be involved with criminals like most poorfags and normalfags. I know so many "church goers" that also have criminals in their family lol, they are probably already tainted just by associating with them as far as God sees. So its actually more likely that you'll be seeing a ton of rich people in heaven.

Last edited:
Having sympathy for people who are better off than you is the ultimate cope, its like that bible quote that says its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven, its just a cope purposefully put in the book to keep poorfags accepting of their low status and docile, a lot of those idiots probably ate it up and would smugly stare as rich passerbys enjoying their wealth, eating the finest foods and thinking - "enjoy it while it lasts, at least I'm going to heaven" lol.

The great irony is that rich people have more free time and resources to do philanthropic works, they are less likely to end up as or be involved with criminals like most poorfags and normalfags. I know so many "church goers" that also have criminals in their family lol, they are probably already tainted just by associating with them as far as God sees. So its actually more likely that you'll be seeing a ton of rich people in heaven.
Fuck, I had no idea that such a major cope can be found in the Bible.

Every day I think about what should be vs. what is. This guy I know who is depressed out of his mind due to loneliness despite being a "slayer". This girl I know who wanted to be Oneitised by a guy but never got shown true loyalty. This couple who seemed to fit perfectly together but then "broke up" simply because their "relationship" wasn't extravagant enough. Another girl who hasn't seen loyalty. Everyone who "breaks up" (Emotional divorce). All the broken hearts and hardening of hearts. No loyalty. No lasting love. Everyone getting screwed by this until their hearts are stone.

Everyone is born with the capacity to love greatly, and for almost every single human being, this will corrode away through "break ups" being played, rejection, and heartbreak to the point where they can't truly love anymore. This is so incredibly depressing and on my mind almost every day. It's so painful to think about that I can hardly function. I don't know how I haven't jumped off a bridge yet. Fuck this earth.
https://incels.is/threads/you-guys-would-make-amazing-boyfriends.29393/

Hello fellow HighEmpathycel