Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
The only time i feel truly happy is when a new AAA video game comes out or i eat junk food. I'm not meeting new people or getting in relationships i'm just rotting in my house, i feel so pathetic.I cannot break out of my shell as my looks keep me here, my disgusting manlet body and my below average face will prevent me from achieving great things. To truly experience life you need to look decent, tall and average looking face.

The only time i feel truly happy is when a new AAA video game comes out or i eat junk food. I'm not meeting new people or getting in relationships i'm just rotting in my house, i feel so pathetic.I cannot break out of my shell as my looks keep me here, my disgusting manlet body and my below average face will prevent me from achieving great things. To truly experience life you need to look decent, tall and average looking face.

Dont worry man, just 4 weeks until RDR 2 is released

going outside and having a social life is pure suifuel if ur ugly...
you aren't missing anything.

You aren't pathetic. You are just UNLUCKY. You could have been born as a good looking tall male. But you didn't. Just accept it. Best of luck

I am in the same situation

It is over, friend.

Plot twist: you ascend and still prefer gaming and junk food over spending time with your girlfriend.

We’re all in this together man.