Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so pathetic. The slightest female contact excites me

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
I'm on an app where you can write to women.
My choice is often Muslim and Indonesian women, but also Thailand and other Asian countries. I usually send them fake pictures of my toned body and other bad pictures. I don't even show myself to these women. lol
"Yes, that's me, sure, I just came from the gym."
meanwhile I sit in front of incels.is lol.
I don't even try it in Europe, not even with fake pictures. The euros are too smart, the women want to meet here quickly to see the facts, this is only possible in Asia.

Women make me mad

I was in physical therapy yesterday and hot foid nurse touched my wrists to show me how I should do an exercise correctly and I was delighted.

Women make me mad
Angry Ufc GIF
this guy was white what you nigs have done to him?

I was in physical therapy yesterday and hot foid nurse touched my wrists to show me how I should do an exercise correctly and I was delighted.
thats a situation where I would shit myself lol. social anxiety as fuck. I would sperg out

Fck those Muslim foids on those apps. But it's not eactly "pathetic", it's normal for men to be that attracted to foids. I get incredibly awkward when a foid sits next to me.

fAkEcEl.

Fck those Muslim foids on those apps. But it's not eactly "pathetic", it's normal for men to be that attracted to foids. I get incredibly awkward when a foid sits next to me.
I'am all day on this apps and try to get the big jackpot, just a little bit of female nature, only a little. I feel so pathetic and I'm white

thats a situation where I would shit myself lol. social anxiety as fuck. I would sperg out
Brutal. SA is the blackest pill.

The looks pill has exceptions. I've seen many men with deformity, burn scars, lost limbs, etc get with hot girls. It's not common but there are lucky people who are able to pull that. Say the chances of that happening is 0.001%.

But when you cannot talk to girls your chances are zero. It's just 0.0000000000% because you simply cannot communicate and it's the ONLY thing that matters. "JUST TALK TO HER BRO" cannot be more wrong when you can't even talk.

Brutal. SA is the blackest pill.

The looks pill has exceptions. I've seen many men with deformity, burn scars, lost limbs, etc get with hot girls. It's not common but there are lucky people who are able to pull that. Say the chances of that happening is 0.001%.

But when you cannot talk to girls your chances are zero. It's just 0.0000000000% because you simply cannot communicate and it's the ONLY thing that matters. "JUST TALK TO HER BRO" cannot be more wrong when you can't even talk.
its my asberger too, it was over before I was born