Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so pathetic that a girl saying hi to me made my day.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm khv thats almost 25 and tlhe fact that a girl that looks like Tessa Thompson said hi to me made my day. She's kinda been nice to me most times I see her but in a professional way. Doesn't change the fact I wanna fuck her. How do i stop being this pathetic?

I'm khv thats almost 25 and tlhe fact that a girl that looks like Tessa Thompson said hi to me made my day. She's kinda been nice to me most times I see her but in a professional way. Doesn't change the fact I wanna fuck her. How do i stop being this pathetic?
ok GrAY.

it's over

aren't you that good looking guy whose pictures got rated as chad in lookmaxx.org?

What are your stats? As in height, race, face rating out of ten. Are you subhuman or just shy kid?

aren't you that good looking guy whose pictures got rated as chad in lookmaxx.org?
They just shopped my profile pic. The guy in the photo is some Tiktoker named huddy.

They just shopped my profile pic. The guy in the photo is some Tiktoker named huddy.
oh , sorry bro i forgot about the photoshop thing
yeah i already remembered that. i still wonder why would they do something like this.
probably some user from here tried to try to make you look like a fakecel

Who holds her? It's not me, I'm a loner - Bladee

What are your stats? As in height, race, face rating out of ten. Are you subhuman or just shy kid?
Im kinda tall Hispanic, look like a light skin black guy. Hair thinning but im using modixnil spray and biotin pils for that.

Im kinda tall Hispanic, look like a light skin black guy. Hair thinning but im using modixnil spray and biotin pils for that.
Maybe she does like you then

Im also fat. Though people think I play football cause of how my body is.
Lose weight then bro. You didn’t mention having an ugly face so if you’re a big light skinned Hispanic you should be able to pull something. You probably mog most dudes here to oblivion

Did you piss yourself, OP?

Lose weight then bro. You didn’t mention having an ugly face so if you’re a big light skinned Hispanic you should be able to pull something. You probably mog most dudes here to oblivion
It's hard to stay committed to dieting when there's no motivation. I know this sounds gay but I need love and affection to live. I cope by eating to fill the void of no gf. I really do feel that if I ascend I'll actually be able to not be a fat piece of shit.

Tbh worrying about it won't change won't change shit. Might as well just enjoy the cope for the day. :feelsjuice: