Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm so pathetic. I'm seriously depressed and suicidal because I can't and never will be a pretty boy chad in his 20s in college.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Absolutely brutal. I would give my entire incel lifetime JUST to experience his college years ALONE.

Forget about his amazing childhood, teenage foids drooling on his cock, everybody loves him, moms want to fuck him, beckies, stacies, femfels. Chad gets them ALL.

Then, he gets a job. He fucks the boss's wife and she tells her cuck husband to give the nice, new boy in the office a raise :)

Then, he acquires wealth through his looks and chad cock. He gets into his Porsche while I rot in an endless, dead end wagie cuck job. Women will cry and kill themselves if he rejects them. I just want ro rope after my 65th rejection.

Bruuutal boyos. Good looks > being rich, for me at least. Imagine the power of making women wet and insane just by existing. Rich giga-cope cucks just buy women but chad ACTUALLY makes them cum and lust after him.

Bruuuuuutalllll :feelsohh:

Attachments

• 8EA87713-ADD3-4634-AD29-E39D542CFA6B.jpeg
    8EA87713-ADD3-4634-AD29-E39D542CFA6B.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,349
Last edited:
It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

agreed. I am fucking ~30 at this point and everything fucked and wasted. literally all I do is fucking work as code nigger monkey and game cope. nothing else to look forward to. no wife, no kids, no good clothes(all clothes look like shit on a shitskin midget like me), no friends to hang out with(family scummy low class Subhuman trash). just fuck this life.

niggas like us deserve a reroll, a Chad life, a real life worth living with adventures, progress, achievement. instead all we got is indefinite wageslavery for the Jew .

Absolutely brutal. I would give my entire incel lifetime JUST to experience his college years ALONE.

Forget about his amazing childhood, teenage foids drooling on his cock, everybody loves him, moms want to fuck him, beckies, stacies, femfels. Chad gets them ALL.

Then, he gets a job. He fucks the boss's wife and she tells her cuck husband to give the nice, new boy in the office a raise :)

Then, he acquires wealth through his looks and chad cock. He gets into his Porsche while I rot in an endless, dead end wagie cuck job. Women will cry and kill themselves if he rejects them. I just want ro rope after my 65th rejection.

Bruuutal boyos. Good looks > being rich, for me at least. Imagine the power of making women wet and insane just by existing. Rich giga-cope cucks just buy women but chad ACTUALLY makes them cum and lust after him.

Bruuuuuutalllll :feelsohh:
Women: "It's all about personaliteeheehee you silky inkweller!"
Women again: (pic is from the it thread talking about this post and the guy's pic)

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_095559.jpg
    IMG_20210517_095559.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 389
Women again: (pic is from the it thread talking about this post and the guy's pic)
LMAO. Proving the blackpill right :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lol. I wish I were at least a normie.

wow the sheboon went crazy for the white chad, who'd have guessed?

he must have such a good personality, damn

agreed. I am fucking ~30 at this point and everything fucked and wasted. literally all I do is fucking work as code nigger monkey and game cope. nothing else to look forward to. no wife, no kids, no good clothes(all clothes look like shit on a shitskin midget like me), no friends to hang out with(family scummy low class Subhuman trash). just fuck this life.

niggas like us deserve a reroll, a Chad life, a real life worth living with adventures, progress, achievement. instead all we got is indefinite wageslavery for the Jew .
Unnamed 9

We deserve euthanasia.

Chad would be amazing, but I would be happy with average looks and being NT. Ugly + Austic = NeverBegan

Actually, I hate his sterile boring life. I would rather be a sexhaver, but as my current self.

This dude fucks more holes in 1 hour than all of us in our whole lives, fucking brutal

The state of the world today. Males aspiring to be "pretty boys" and not handsome men.

In 90s high school the “pretty boys” would be bullied by the jock Chads and would call them faggots

Im a failed stemcel ricecel in my 20s

In 90s high school the “pretty boys” would be bullied by the jock Chads and would call them faggots
This pretty boy trend we’re going through rn is so cringe tbh. Also I hate how much normies to cater to women and treat them like interesting human beings.

Gotta a take a quick break from bullying ugly men to masturbate to a literal chad :feelsclown:

Honestly, same.

But this time period sucks. If I had a chance to pick my cards, I would want to be a high IQ Chad born into a rich family, who gets to experience the 1980s in its full magic and glory as a teenager. Then go to some Ivy League school, study finance, and become super rich, never having to worry about anything.

this hit me hard :cryfeels:

That First image is so fucking BRUTAL man..., imagine being incel without having any place to vent like we have today, giga ropefuel.
I swear by the time I die and I wake up in a Chad body id take that anyday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back