Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'M SO OMEGA IT NEVER STARTEEEEEEED

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I had to go out (yikes) today for an examination. As I was walking back there were two doves standing in the middle of a wide sidewalk. I was walking towards them but they didn't even flinch. I, ME, had to move out of the way and walk around them. I did that very closely to them and again, not A FUCKING FLINCH. Holy shit I am such a beta, possibly the biggest one (physically, genetically, at least not completely mentally) in the whole world. Imagine being cucked like that by TWO. FUCKING. BIRDS.

Damn, it never began if even birds don’t acknowledge your presence nor move away from you.

Damn, it never began if even birds don’t acknowledge your presence nor move away from you.
Yep. I believe it goes beyond even physicality and genes. Or there is a gene that makes you invisible.

incel trait: mogged by birds

I had to go out (yikes) today for an examination. As I was walking back there were two doves standing in the middle of a wide sidewalk. I was walking towards them but they didn't even flinch. I, ME, had to move out of the way and walk around them. I did that very closely to them and again, not A FUCKING FLINCH. Holy shit I am such a beta, possibly the biggest one (physically, genetically, at least not completely mentally) in the whole world. Imagine being cucked like that by TWO. FUCKING. BIRDS.
They could have been jinns, bro. They say an animal that is not scared of you could be a jinn in animal form. But I'm not sure if it applies to birds, I think it's limited to cats and maybe dogs?

Animals can actually tell how ugly you are. It's in da blackpill wiki there b a study about it.

I recently made two threads that went almost unnoticed but were true as fuck:
"BetaCels are the truest of incels out there, no kidding"
"Inceldom is not as bad as having negative halo effect"

This situation just proves this. Being week looking = death not only for your sex life, but also you entire social life. Halo Effect >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inceldom (in terms of objective importance).
Animals can actually tell how ugly you are. It's in da blackpill wiki there b a study about it.
This one? https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
No info on it there

They were government spies programmed to detect inkwells

JFL at you for not eating them. Any animal that doesn't move out of my way becomes lunch

Main qimg 8fa273b8ca840f94754f48cdd1b372ae

oh brutal. didnt even realize it was birds at first