Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so Non-NT

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I’m not autistic or anything but when I’m talking I literally sound either like a retard or an autist. I guess it’s because I rarely talk to people that I just lost all of my social skills

Get tested, get autismbux.

Truecel trait: you can't make a proper sentence without stutter

Truecel trait: you can't make a proper sentence without stutter

I used to stutter a lot when I was in my mid-teens 15-17, but since then I improved my stuttering on my own through sheer effort, without having to go to a speech pathologist

I do stutter now and then on a rare occasion, but not regularly. I’m no different to the normal person in that aspect

I’m clinically non NT, kek

I’m non NT autistic, it’s over!

you should go to the doctor to see what you have

you should go to the doctor to see what you have
I don’t have anything, i used to be normal back then but years of bullying and loneliness made my personality like this

I used to stutter a lot when I was in my mid-teens 15-17, but since then I improved my stuttering on my own through sheer effort, without having to go to a speech pathologist

I do stutter now and then on a rare occasion, but not regularly. I’m no different to the normal person in that aspect
We care About Muh stutter and when your Dead Nobody even gives a Shit .

I Just Talk loudly These days.

I am. It has little to do with your sounds you make. Its your understanding of the world, your perception, your history of strife , your misery , your eccentric affect, your rejection of popular things, your defiance of clownworld