Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so much of a mentally impaired and defective fuck up, that I can't even appear to be normal on an incel site ffs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Just look at some of the shit that I post. You can tell that I'm autistic just by how I type or how many unnecessary things that I mention in my posts. My autism is so strong that I can't even look normal on a site full of people similar to me JFL. I wish there was a way to delete posts from this site, because I have posted purely autistic and peculiar content on here. And I'm not even talking about my shitposting either. I'm mostly talking about posts where I pose a genuine question.

It never began for you if you can't even act as if you were ordinary on a site already full of autists FML.

It’s ok man just chill

It’s ok man just chill
Ik it ain't a big deal. I'm just mad at myself for not being able to act normal even in a virtual space full of autists like me. I'm even 10000x worse in real life.

Ik it ain't a big deal. I'm just mad at myself for not being able to act normal even in a virtual space full of autists like me. I'm even 10000x worse in real life.
Brutal brocel. It isn't your fault though. Also tbh, your stuff isn't nearly as bizarre as some of the shit on here :feelsokman:

Just look at some of the shit that I post. You can tell that I'm autistic just by how I type or how many unnecessary things that I mention in my posts. My autism is so strong that I can't even look normal on a site full of people similar to me JFL. I wish there was a way to delete posts from this site, because I have posted purely autistic and peculiar content on here. And I'm not even talking about my shitposting either. I'm mostly talking about posts where I pose a genuine question.

It never began for you if you can't even act as if you were ordinary on a site already full of autists FML.
We're all broken people when you boil it down. No need to panic.

Same for me. I never understand any internet cultures or how to behave in forums or anything. Literally outsider in every fucking thing.

I don't know if it makes you feel better, but this is one of the few places of not just the internet, but the whole life, where nobody actually expects you to look and act normal. As @InMyCellInHell said: we're all broken and we all know it. You are not expected to pretend otherwise. I don't think that anyone will judge you.

Post whatever you want brocel. And also visit the sewers more.

Chill bro. If anything just go to sewers and shitpostmaxxx

meh youre thinking of normies spaces like reddit and insta where normies judge everything about each other, chances are if someone reads what you have here is that theyre autistic too or incels which is basically the same lol besides people here are not that judgmental.

Well at least I can say that you’re not alone

>Wants to appear "normal" on an incel forum.

KEK.

Nothing about this place is normal. The way we casually talk amongst ourselves here would get us fired from our jobs, beaten up, thrown in jail, or shot. This place is real shit. Everywhere else is polite society, and polite society is all fake.

Bruv, nobody here is normal. We're all fucked up in some way. We have a bro who's been hardcore larping as a gorilla for years, for crying out loud, and he's still going strong. What part of any of this is normal?

>Wants to appear "normal" on an incel forum.

KEK.

Nothing about this place is normal. The way we casually talk amongst ourselves here would get us fired from our jobs, beaten up, thrown in jail, or shot. This place is real shit. Everywhere else is polite society, and polite society is all fake.

Bruv, nobody here is normal. We're all fucked up in some way. We have a bro who's been hardcore larping as a gorilla for years, for crying out loud, and he's still going strong. What part of any of this is normal?
Lmfao

My threads suck, it's ok bro.

@CheapCocaine I remember your post where you asked how people like your username or sth like that. I only read the thread for 1 minute but still remember it because of how autistic it was. It's ok though you are amongst friends here buddyboyo

I thought the title said detective fuck up and I thought that was a pretty cool name for a detective

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back