Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so lonesome i could cry

I'm your friend

Women dont care, they want us dead

Find incel tier friends online or irl. But remember, here on incel.co, were all friends

I feel you bro. Paranoia+loneliness is a fucking death sentence. Can't go by a day without feeling like going ER

I feel you bro. Paranoia+loneliness is a fucking death sentence. Can't go by a day without feeling like going ER
I'm not paranoid! What makes you think I'm paranoid? YOU'RE paranoid!

I'm not paranoid. Really. Not me. Just because that unmarked white panel van has been outside all week in front of my house doesn't mean anything. Just because my phone rings only a half note is just a coincidence! It's my call blocker! That's all. Fucking ants and flies everywhere! I swear I already killed that one! Did it just get up?

I'm not paranoid! What makes you think I'm paranoid? YOU'RE paranoid!

I'm not paranoid. Really. Not me. Just because that unmarked white panel van has been outside all week in front of my house doesn't mean anything. Just because my phone rings only a half note is just a coincidence! It's my call blocker! That's all. Fucking ants and flies everywhere! I swear I already killed that one! Did it just get up?
Don't trigger my anxiety lmaoo I legit think the world has a conspiracy against me and everybody is laughing at me because they can read my thoughts and I'm here just to suffer

Don't trigger my anxiety lmaoo I legit think the world has a conspiracy against me and everybody is laughing at me because they can read my thoughts and I'm here just to suffer
We have that in common. It's not a theory if it's true! I just hate vans.

We have that in common. It's not a theory if it's true! I just hate vans.
Nice fellow paranoiacel. Don't really care about vans though, just about people.

Nice fellow paranoiacel. Don't really care about vans though, just about people.
It's gone now. I guess they are poor and had wait for $$ to fix it.
Thanx Frens!

Residents are hot trash