Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im so lonely

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I need a girlfriend ASAP or Sui is coming soon. I can't take it any more. my oneitis lives across the sea, and I don't know if she likes me back. probably not due to my subhumanness. I'm gonna travel there just to find out.if she doesn't, I'm not letting her friend zone me even tho I know she wants to be really good "friends" w me but not my girlfriend. Ill say fuck you bitch, I'm not your friend. If im not good enough fo ryour intimacy and love but some other guy is then FUCK YOU, I dont want anything to do with you or see u ever again. rant over

Sometimes i think about creating a fake female account and pretending to be everyone here's gf for a few weeks. to make u guys feel good for a bit.

But id have to find a good voice changer

Not in this life

TheVman said:
Sometimes i think about creating a fake female account and pretending to be everyone here's gf for a few weeks. to make u guys feel good for a bit.

do it nigga

I hate everything

81dzzQ1.gif

same, the closest ive gotten to a girl was when i was 14 but thats because they dared her to pretend to like me and shit, we took pics together and all, but it was just to embarrass me, making me think she actually liked me, i was so into it and happy, then like an hour later she randomly stopped talking to me and her friends were all laughing

You better not travel across the sea to get rejected. Don't be a cuck.

TheVman said:

Sounds pretty good tbh, I mean I can't really go any lower than I am. 

I would even take it in turns with anyone that wanted to do it.

thinkingofsuiI said:
same, the closest ive gotten to a girl was when i was 14 but thats because they dared her to pretend to like me and shit, we took pics together and all, but it was just to embarrass me, making me think she actually liked me, i was so into it and happy, then like an hour later she randomly stopped talking to me and her friends were all laughing
RIP

ArtoriasWolf said:
TheVman said:
Sounds pretty good tbh, I mean I can't really go any lower than I am.
I would even take it in turns with anyone that wanted to do it.
when i figure a way to change my voice through skype boyo

TheVman said:
when i figure a way to change my voice through skype boyo

Typing would be easier. But if you really want to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVcvMk-OSwk

Actually you could probably scam people very easily and troll tons of people doing this.

mrhaircut33 said:
I need a girlfriend ASAP or Sui is coming soon. I can't take it any more. my oneitis lives across the sea, and I don't know if she likes me back. probably not due to my subhumanness. I'm gonna travel there just to find out.if she doesn't, I'm not letting her friend zone me even tho I know she wants to be really good "friends" w me but not my girlfriend. Ill say fuck you bitch, I'm not your friend. If im not good enough fo ryour intimacy and love but some other guy is then FUCK YOU, I dont want anything to do with you or see u ever again. rant over

its over boys. time to LDAR

Yea, show her your frame, dude. You don't have to be friends with a girl if this is not what you want. But just keep on living life is absurd and bear that in mind, it is not long anyway one day it will come to an end, just focus on some other things.