Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im so lonely

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
UNTILL WHEN I CAN LIVE LIKE THAT
all day just smoke weed and stalk my oneitis and other foids on social media
even stalking normies just to get jelly on how much fun they have
FUCK

tomorrow new years and im alone. i will great the new decade high and alone... i live in a street full of young people (students) so i will probaly hear tons of drunk normies having fun
FUCK
that should of been me
why you didnt win the gene lotto for me moma? WHY

soon i have the finals for the semeter and i barely know anything. wtf im going to do? how can i study while my life suck so hard? HOW THE FUCK
life rape us every day
from all directions

and the worst thing? i didnt do anything bad to have such a shitty life. its just it is what it is

IM BEING RAPED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited:
I am also very lonely. But life is a struggle, man. And all we can do is accept it and move on. And hope for the best.

Im lonely too tbh

If you can't afford surgery... there's always that other thing that starts with an "S"...
We'll join you here tomorrow, I'll have the tallboys of Colt 45 and menthols ready... We're gonna have a celebration together boyos.

By the way...

I’ve had some good burgers in my time. Uh I... I love a good swiss, melted swiss cheese and mush- roasted mushrooms and caramelized onions on a burger. Uh that is hot stuff, you can get that at- at a number of different places.

I've been lonely for years and years.
Christmas lonely, old and new year lonely.
I'm an animal because there is no humanity left in me.
I eat, work and sleep and the next day al over again.
Nobody ever asks me anything, nobody cares.
If I die tomorrow they'll probably find me days later because of the smell of my corps.

Tonight is NYE and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Just rot in my room I guess, play some video games.

i live in a street full of young people (students) so i will probaly hear tons of drunk normies having fun

God this shit is brutal, im soooo glad i dropped out of uni to avoid this shit. Constantly hearing cackling thots and normies as they wallow in degeneracy as i try to study/sleep/vidya is ultra potent ERfuel

'stalk my oneitis on social media'
:feelshaha: :feelsugh:
while you watch the ball drop on NYE internet stream she will watch Chad drop his balls on her face tbh, uninstall social media

while you watch the ball drop on NYE internet stream she will watch Chad drop his balls on her face tbh, uninstall social media
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
8B87D739 3279 4905 8CDC 24C139EF864D

lol
cursed her bf in fb with one of my alts

Move to Canada bro! Weed legal here!

brutal, suddenly I want to rope again
maybe I will rope this week who knows

Just sleep through it, I lied to my parents about going out so I’m just going to rot and vidyamax all day

Soon 2019 will be over and it will continue being over.

Hey man I also plan to get high tomorrow evening. Seems like there is nothing better to do. I also live in neighborhood with a lot of young people and I don’t know where to go. I don’t even know if I will be awake because I can’t sleep rn

My mind is mentally raped and destroyed. Everyday is a struggle. Brutally over for us

isolation is hell

Brutal.
Thank god for my family, even though I don't get along that much with them at least I'm not alone on Christmas and NYE like other users here.

Fuck my 20 years of pathetic existence.
Fuck you skydaddy , Fuck you Government.
I serve only Satan.

sucks, i am also lonely..fuck i hate my life