Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so lonely…

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Why does it have to be this way? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't even want sex, I just want to be treated like everyone else.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want girls to look at me and smile instead of cringe in disgust.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want guys to treat me like a friend instead of a loser.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm lying down with the empty feeling of utter hopelessness in my head.:cryfeels::cryfeels: Why do I deserve this?:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to be loved.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to hug someone or something.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: My body physically feels the need.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to have something to do tonight instead of LDAR.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want friends.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want a nice girlfriend who hugs and kisses me and listens to my problems.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I
JUST
WANT
TO
FEEL

HUMAN.

Please God, help me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

God is dead and females killed him.

Firstly, get rid of the entitled attitude.

Holy shit I want female companionship.

Why does it have to be this way? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't even want sex, I just want to be treated like everyone else.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want girls to look at me and smile instead of cringe in disgust.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want guys to treat me like a friend instead of a loser.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm lying down with the empty feeling of utter hopelessness in my head.:cryfeels::cryfeels: Why do I deserve this?:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to be loved.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to hug someone or something.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: My body physically feels the need.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to have something to do tonight instead of LDAR.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want friends.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want a nice girlfriend who hugs and kisses me and listens to my problems.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I
JUST
WANT
TO
FEEL

HUMAN.

Please God, help me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

when you crossed 100 posts your chances to ascend dissapeared, when you crossed 1k posts you became social outcast forever, and when you crossed 8k posts...

it was over

when you crossed 100 posts your chances to ascend dissapeared, when you crossed 1k posts you became social outcast forever, and when you crossed 8k posts...

it was over
it's over for postmaxxers like me...

I want a hug from a foid

you arent entitled to a girlfriend :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
get a better personality :D:D
only foids and 8/10+ males deserve to be human

Same
I just want a social life, hope and ambitions for future and not feel like subhuman outcast
But my genetic code sealed that fate for me

my dick wants a hug from some foid lips :feelsbadman: