Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so incel I don't even know where women are located

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I'm not talking about Tinder or e-girls and if anyone calls me blue-pilled for what I am about to say you're a moron

But where are the plain, NORMAL and of GOOD MANNERS females??

You do not need to be Chad for a woman to be nice to you. When I was growing up in school (Age 4-13), girls were polite to me, they didn't want me to be their bf obviously, but they showed respect, smiled and would wish me a good day after brief small-talk. This would happen every time until the day would come where I never saw them again, due to moving school or something of that nature. No hard feelings. Now? Women just immediately hate me after just looking at me. There was a barista recently who was polite, but not the same way, it wasn't really genuine, and she hated me the second I saw her and now I think she quit her job as I haven't seen her since I last wrote about her.

Outside, Go for a walk and you will see them, Tons of bitches outside!

foids are everywhere

but the only place where they should be

is auschwitz

:)

foids are everywhere

but the only place where they should be

is auschwitz

If you hate women so much why would you want them to go to a camp with a soccer field, hospital, Olympic swimming pool, theatres, a catheteria and an exercise field? Plus free showers and lice remover.

If you hate women so much why would you want them to go to a camp with a soccer field, hospital, Olympic swimming pool, theatres, a catheteria and an exercise field? Plus free showers and lice remover.
to die from

typhus

No, the only place where they should be is serving you as your slave
why thank you

and as part of their service they can commit mass suicide

why thank you

and as part of their service they can commit mass suicide
I meant serving us all as incels. In Incelistan women would be our slaves like they used to be in the past. And fuck you feds, I don't give a shit what you think about what I wrote, you guys are slaves of the government aswell. Slavery is a part of human nature

No, the only place where they should be is on the floor serving you as your slave
I want a woman to serve me, call me master, fulfill my twisted fetishes. and fuck me on command.

I meant serving us all as incels. In Incelistan women would be our slaves like they used to be in the past.
oh ok

but tbh if you put a foid in a group of incels nowadays, they'd all race to simp over her. so idk if that would be possible given the state of the inceldom

plus why would a foid move to incelistan, does it have good weather and tourist spots for the summer?

oh ok

but tbh if you put a foid in a group of incels nowadays, they'd all race to simp over her. so idk if that would be possible given the state of the inceldom

plus why would a foid move to incelistan, does it have good weather and tourist spots for the summer?
True :lul::lul::lul:

They're all at chad's house

As a young neet I struggle to even find people my age when I'm out. It's only older people I see.

It's probably a good thing for foids that I don't know where they hang out at