Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so horny

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Haven't even made it 2 days into no fap and it feels like my balls are about to explode. How do people go months and years without beating their meat or having sex

determination

Being dead inside.

You are supposed to mix nofap with gymceling, you cant sit infront of the monitor whole day and expect not to fap at some point.

Dekim said:
You are supposed to mix nofap with gymceling, you cant sit infront of the monitor whole day and expect not to fap at some point.

I work out 2 times a day

I need pussy so bad. Fucking bareback raw pussy AAAARRGGHHHHHBWEREHUEARFFUCKKK

Nofap is only useful if you are a normie who already got laid. Incels are screwed either way so feel free beat your meat to your heart's content.

Popbob said:
https://imgur.com/a/cDvGs

Decent body, but i had higher expectations, as you said you work out twice a day. Are you a ricecel (judging by the hair)?

Dekim said:
Decent body, but i had higher expectations, as you said you work out twice a day. Are you a ricecel (judging by the hair)?

No im curry and white

Popbob said:
No im curry and white

It's a blind shot without seeing your face, but you look like a high tier normie based on everything else. You are probobly a mentalcel.

why torture yourself?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nofap is cope

well it will increase my sex drive which will make me more desperate to talk to girls so no it isnt cope

Popbob said:
well it will increase my sex drive which will make me more desperate to talk to girls so no it isnt cope

but if u ugly it wont work regardless

You need to find other dopamine releasing activities

I can usually go a week. Lost all feeling yet still addicted damn it