Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im so high inhib that i cant even call the doctor for a procedure i really need

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I have something called a pilonidal cyst which makes it a pain in the ass(literally) to sit down normally or even put pressure on my tailbone. Probably from all the time playing vidya on my chair. And now because of me having to now sit in an awkward position all the time to avoid pain, its caused back problems. The cyst also goes through phases of swelling and bleeding which is so painful and messy. Its literally dictating my life. I also only wear dark clothing incase it bleeds. I really want to do something but ive called multiple times and the way i articulated my words and my tone make me sound like a fucking child. I command no form of respect whatsoever. They all treated me like a stupid child

fuck man you really need to go YOLO then because its your health

nothing else to say than its over for you