Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im so happy and i dont know why

RobinKingson

RobinKingson

Greycel
I've always been an incel I didn't want to accept it and I was miserable the whole time I could barely get anything done and of course I couldn't get girls no matter how hard I tried since i was 15 years old, my height increased from 5ft 6in to 5ft 11in (I'm 6ft 1in in boots but that's cope) I used to weight 256 pounds and lost alot of weight and now I weight 196 pounds from 2020 I tried everything and no girls wants me around even my hot female family members think I'm a joke but in 2023 November 24 2:40 pm I came to conclusion and accepted that I was incel and I felt like a huge weight was lifted from my chest I got so excited I tried new things like Shaving with a safety razor against the grain, trying on Grey Hoodie making myself eggy in basket for breakfast to put bluntly I'm happy being an incel because I'm free from the responsibilities of being a boyfriend or husband most women in my area are either spics or 45 year old white women not worth the shot looking back at my past and I'd rather not waste my time with a non virgin girl, so yeah as long as I'm me and I stay true to myself I'm not afraid of change I'm excited for it I can do anything as long as I'm me that's all I have to say. So is this why I feel happy?

I'm free from the responsibilities of being a boyfriend or husband

Chad is also free from those responsibilities, he just has the privileges and none of the responsibilities.

Welcome grAY in the hell

Oops sorry new to this sit still getting the hang of it

im eastern european

imagine all your female family members being cocky evil stacys
That's rough buddy but try being Mexican where all your female family members are 8/10 super models with gold digging single moms syndrome.

wish i had your metnal tbh

Build yourself up, brocel. You don't have a height problem, you don't have a weight problem, you have a location problem. Location problem has a money solution. Earn money, save it, avoid expensive habits, and geomax.