Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel im so good at fps' i get banned for hacking even though im not

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
im the god gamer

I've been banned in CS:S servers like 5 years ago for "cheating," and since my main Steam account is banned on TF2 (I was getting addicted to it, so I picked up something off MPGH that was detected and did a final run and started aimbotting, plus the community is fucking garbage) I always go on alts, and I always get banned when I'm legit.

It's funny.

I've been banned in CS:S servers like 5 years ago for "cheating," and since my main Steam account is banned on TF2 (I was getting addicted to it, so I picked up something off MPGH that was detected and did a final run and started aimbotting, plus the community is fucking garbage) I always go on alts, and I always get banned when I'm legit.

It's funny.

these niggas need to learn what crosshair placement is, they think im wall hacking cause i shoot some guy camping a corner when i enter a room, hilarious

im the god gamer
I got banned from Dota for being toxic, I used to use it as an outlet for my incel rage so I could stay super positive and NT when I’m out and about

Back like 8-9 years ago when I played CS (1.6), the players are passively accusing me of a hack notably, there's this person that hosts his own awp map server that I kept killing him until he couldn't take it and start to passively accuse me of cheating

and there's this pseudo guild in CS I joined where you change your name to one of the guild names and this fucker I kept killing on CS was revenging me on fun maps by manipulating gravity codes causing me to fall down from high spots and die, I was so high inhib to not call his shit, I hope that fucker is dead

I was also bullied one time in CS for my ign and in turn during that match I couldn't concentrate, yes there's a mute button but there's still the chat, and this was before the Steam days where now these days you could report a user for online harassment

Last edited:
Kids used to acuse me of using aimbot's on Halo because i used to be so good.

I've only had people accuse me of being a noob (using shotgun or c4 in bf3).

Never been good at anything.

Bragging reeeeee.

Happend to me a few times (Admins kicked me from their servers)

It's funny.
I got called a cheater on TF2 due to my good aim with battle engineer. Since I couldn't afford cosmetics back then, my stock demenor tricked people into thinking I used aimbot.

I suck at all shooters to low iq to play and have good reflexes

sounds like a coping thread ive never been accused of hacking by simmiliarly skilled players only by really bad irrelevant players

The "some reason" is the hacking reason.

I am a senior staff member and I'm not going to back up my evidence for every player I see hack, especially ones that are in no way established.

Denied.

id love to break this cunts maxilla irl, jesus fucking christ. banning me from his fucking server then refusing to give evidence as to how im hacking, fucking lol at these cunts, told him i hope his mum gets acid faced and removed him, fuck this cunt so much

"im gonna ban you for hacking, but im not gonna show any evidence of you hacking, why? because im a senior staff member" holy fuck at these little 6'3 ectomorphic cunts, id literally snap them in two irl, holy fuck, i would fucking bury them so much, jesus christ, the cunt made me fucking punch a hole in my wall, they think theyre fucking gods, probably bullied by stacies and chads all day in school/work, fucking neek

rant/vent over