Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm so glad I was in HS before Social Media took off. How did you youngcels make it without roping.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I graduated HS right as Myspace was starting to become popular.

Not that many kids were on it. And cell phones were shitty as fuck so I didn't have to worry about getting pictures taking of me.

I remember overhearing conversations of the parties that went on over the weekend that I wasn't invited to. If I had to see pictures of those same parties on FB/Instagram I would of lost my fucking mind. It would of been so much worse.

I got picked on everyday. I never got my ass kicked but I was verbally abused pretty bad. I can only imagine if smart phones were around no doubt some kids would of took pictures of me walking in the hallway, eating lunch by myself, and created fake FB/Instagram accounts to rag on me. "My name is bluecollarCEL and I like to play WOW/Watch Star Trek/and Jerk off to anime."

Of the 2 girls who did be nice to me. If we had Social Media back then would of instantly realized I was a friendless boring no social life loser and would of avoided me like the plague.

How did you guys do it.

By not having any social media.

No smartphones either. I graduated from HS in fucking 2007, which was the best year ever tbh. I'd give everything to go back there with current mind for one day. I'd approach all JBs in fucking town.

By not having any social media.

Yeah but you had access to it. So you could see the life you were missing out on. I couldn't see what I was missing out on. It made it alot easier to cope.

I guess its hard for me to relate at 31yo. You younger guys had social media around you your entire life's.

I graduated highschool in 2010. Just before social media went mobile so it wasnt that bad to be honest. People werent connected all the time so people still met at school or other places. What kept me from not roping was it wasnt as heavily used then. Most people had one but would rarely use it.

Man talking to younger guys its so hard to relate to them. When I was in High School you had to jack off to pictures of girls in the yearbook. You had no material. Nothing. Only maybe 5 girls on Myspace.

I never had any social media or even a phone and one day this stacy with bug eyes calls me over to her and I'm thinking this cunt just wants something from me and she did.she asked what my brothers number is so her dad could sign him to the football team(meanwhile I look like mclovin) and when I told her idk she asked what mine is and I said I don't have one and she looked at me like I had just raped 100people.and then I just walked off almost crying.
I hope that cunt gets fucking gangraped.

Graduated in 94, no internet at all. I think I missed a lot of bullying.

I never had any social media or even a phone and one day this stacy with bug eyes calls me over to her and I'm thinking this cunt just wants something from me and she did.she asked what my brothers number is so her dad could sign him to the football team(meanwhile I look like mclovin) and when I told her idk she asked what mine is and I said I don't have one and she looked at me like I had just raped 100people.and then I just walked off almost crying.
I hope that cunt gets fucking gangraped.

Wait, you have a Chad brother?

I do,but this brother who I'm talking about now is a ugly cunt pure gymcel.but he was cool because sports and physique.

HS/College athlete game is legit

So many manlets managed to escape inceldom in my HS by becoming football players

HS/College athlete game is legit

So many manlets managed to escape inceldom in my HS by becoming football players
Social status game in general in school is so legit,so many average looking guys escaping due to sucking up to the cool kids and being accepted.

I graduate college before social media was a thing. I can't imagine suffering through school now.

I never really had social media, and I'm untraceable on the internet. If you searched my name on the internet, you wouldn't find me.

Not having social media helped because it blocked me from seeing what others were saying about me. It was probably for the best of my well being for me to not be able to see anything that could psychologically damage me.

graduated in 2008, social media was not a thing back then. phones were only used for communication
i think there is no difference really, the whole "social media ruined everything" is a meme to make you ignore a larger, bigger problem about human dynamics

Why is it only the oldcels that react to this topic?

i didn't have a smartphone until junior year hs when all my peers had them since the end of elementary school. Never used the newer social media apps like normiegram and normiechat as a result

i didn't have a smartphone until junior year hs when all my peers had them since the end of elementary school. Never used the newer social media apps like normiegram and normiechat as a result

No smartphones either. I graduated from HS in fucking 2007, which was the best year ever tbh. I'd give everything to go back there with current mind for one day. I'd approach all JBs in fucking town.
Brazil won, congrats, tbhtbh

Thanks, Brazil is not as bad as I thought this year. I think it goes far but doesn't win.
Germany is already out, that's hilarious, everyone does bad this year for some reason, but Brazil stand out, i think you can win easily.

Why did they banned him?

Germany is already out, that's hilarious, everyone does bad this year for some reason, but Brazil stand out, i think you can win easily.
England, Belgium and Spain are better than Brazil this year I think.

Germany was incredibly bad today, it's hard to think that's partially the team who beat Brazil 7 x 1 4 years ago.

Russia also, lel (joke)
Russia would win if it were only Russia and some teams from Middle East, Asia, etc.

With actual good teams from Europe and South America, Russia can't possibly win tbh. But maybe it gets lucky and survives one more round against Spain, though I doubt it.

i didn't get a phone until the start of my 3rd year uni.

i never used social media websites only used my laptop for wow and coding

I prob would have killed myself if social media existed. Glad I escaped high school before that shit.

Last edited:
There was a 50 percent chance i would have an hero'd in my high school days. Social media was the norm but i was so subhuman the normies and chads would leave me alone.

Yeah I wish I was born or already out of school before social media infected as a cancer tbh:feelsrope:

As bad as incel is now, I honestly feel blessed to have not had dating apps and websites.

And that yoga pants trend? How the fuck do these guy not kill themselves when they're trigged is mystifying.