Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so glad i was born a man tbh

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
imagine being a foid could not be me lol

Chads have it way better than stacies its just the ugly dudes who have a shitty ass life

...and you are still incel on this forum, men are disposable by nature, sure chads have it easy, rich men too, but vast majority of men do not especially us

...and you are still incel on this forum, men are disposable by nature, sure chads have it easy, rich men too, but vast majority of men do not especially us
Nice. Would you rather be a foid?

bro we are men we can do the fuck we want without limitations you underastimate the things we are able to do

bro we are men we can do the fuck we want without limitations you underastimate the things we are able to do

Meeks: Anything is possible! Don't ever give up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!​

Based take. Foids are still extremely retarded. If we ignore how society treats incels and purely focused on men vs women, men win in every category.

Hell, there was a troon who recently transitioned in the COD competitive scene and played in the women’s league instead. A mediocre player against men, he BTFO’d the women’s league with an insane KD and ended up taking first place.

We’re not only superior physically, we’re also superior mentally.

Before IT cucks come and screenshot this, just know that there are also chads and normies who hold this view as well. Just search up Birdman on YouTube and watch his video as well; it’s where I got it from.

strength, charisma, height, IQ and many other things
yeah, makes sense. But I think in Charisma women effectively have an advantage as everyone is nice to them. In IQ there is also no that big difference, it's just distributed a bit more differently and women have less geniuses.
you wanna get pegged or something?
No, why would you come to that conclusion?!

No, why would you come to that conclusion?!
being an incel sucks but being a stupid foid is worse. i would think the only thing you can do as a toilet is get fucked by chad

being an incel sucks but being a stupid foid is worse. i would think the only thing you can do as a toilet is get fucked by chad
Well, but isn't that important? At least for me the lack of sex and a relationship is one of the greatest problems in my life and it would just be solved.

Women have insane social advantages though:worryfeels:.

Same, fuck those faggots who cry "Wahman have life on easy mode" They are a few steps away from "Trannymaxxing"

@Seahorsecel would disagree.

Same.
I just feel like they are an inferior version of men, a necessary tradeoff by nature to produce offspring.

Same.
I just feel like they are an inferior version of men, a necessary tradeoff by nature to produce offspring.
same applies to all the mamalia species