Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so glad i been blackpilled i dont have to develop oneitis issues

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
In the past, I would develop a crush mentality. For example I used to crush on this girl who was 14, for 2 years I would do anything to impress her. Just recently when I started to get blackpilled and be in the incel community. She just turned 16, so I took it upon myself to make the 1st move. She declined, I asked her what she thought about me as a person she said " I only see you as a friend" this was back in november.

4 months down the road, I kept on frequently seeing her more, my feelings kept on dwindling more and more after I was fully blackpilled. There were times I wanted to buy my affection, but then I realized it wouldn't mattered.

So what basically stopped me from liking her or develop oneitis feelings? The fact that I know far too well how jb's act, the fact how immature and shallow they are.

Just then rn as I was sleeping I overhead, how they were trying to introduce her to this friends son, saying how old he looks and how handsome and tall he is. This was such a suicide fuel for me, because how much smv she has and I could never compete.
That's when I started to realize its not even worth chasing these young and arrogant girls.

TL;DR: The black pill saved me time and effort to even get try and get to know this girl.

You said you had sex with 35 women. I think your time is up here.