Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so fucking tired of wearing braces

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I fucking hate my dentist for putting me this shitty braces for almost 3 fucking years. I hate my bleeding gums, ulcers and sores for wearing this metal crap and I hate when that bitch tells me "you should brush better" or "why do you brush so bad?". Even though I brush for 3 minutes and use mouthwash liquid it doesn't even matter because somehow my gums are still bloated like a fucking corpse in the Ganges lol, and every time I go to the dentist is hella painful. I hate it.

I also hate getting food pieces between braces and teeth and having to remove them with my tongue when I don't have toothbrush availible, causing more sores. It's fucking annoying.

My teeth are already fine (They've been fine like for 9 months ago) why don't you remove this crap from me already? I don't want teeth like those in toothpaste ads, it's not going to get me laid and my teeth are very decent now. Stupid cunt.

How old are you dude? You have braces?

How old are you dude? You have braces?
I'm 19. My stupid dentist when I was a child decided not to put them at the right time on me so I started at 16. Dentist says it's a miracle that they could still change something.

Jesus christ man.. adult braces are food repellent. Aside from however you already look

I'm 19. My stupid dentist when I was a child decided not to put them at the right time on me so I started at 16. Dentist says it's a miracle that they could still change something.

The process is harder as you grow but it's still the same. I suggest you take good care of your teeth and avoid breaking it I had wires cutting my mouth when one of the wires broke. Afterwards I HEAVILY advice you keep on your retainers for 24 hours and follow instructions as they ask. Or else your teeth will revert back to it's Original form aka it will make you look like you're younger uglier self. I have to go get my retainers stronger to push my teeth back to it's braces state but idgf no more but again I highly suggest you do cause it helps. Also helps you're jawline by a very very small margin despite it being only your teeth unless you're issue is strictly caused by your jawline.

Tl;DR but be happy my doc was shit and insurance ended with 18. JFL at insurance company fucking big waste of money. I am jawcel for life now. :feelscry:

3 min is not enough time bro. I legit spent like 40 min cleaning my mouth when I had braces

Jesus christ man.. adult braces are food repellent. Aside from however you already look
When I was about 10 or 11, my art teacher had braces and he was in his 30s. Probable incel.

I didnt like braces either but Im glad I got them. It was good to get them while I was under my parents insurance.

Fuck my Dad wants me to visit an orthodontist and put braces. Help me guys!

Wow you guys are fucked I wish I had braces or that I had a family that could afford them. Instead I have ugly fucked up teeth and cant afford braces.
Try being a brokecel sense birth, where you never even had a pair of fuckin underwear until you got your first job and bought your own. It fucking sucked. I legit never had a pair of underwear until I was 15 and I cut up some old sweat pants and used them like underwear and I was so proud of it. Kind of wish I could trade lives with some brace cels

Do you brush your gums? Brush them and make them bleed intentionally and in 2 weeks they'll stop bleeding when you brush them. I had the same problem but I brushed my gums so they bled for 2 weeks and it never happened again.
You won't regret getting braces, you straight teeth mog 99% of people who didn't get braces as almost nobody's teeth are as perfect as the teeth you get with braces naturally.

Last edited:
Braces is far better than having Rabbit teeth I can assure you that. I used to get massively bullied because the deformity of my jaw and teeth combination

You are lucky. I wish I had the money for braces. My teeth are my biggest insecurity right now.

Dont wear braces they narrow your palate. I was "normally" unattractive as a kid and after I got my braces, I developed a horseface

I had braces 4 years ago. They were such a pain the ass that I removed them with pliers and never visited that dentist again.