Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so fucking tired of wageslaving like a dog for 7.25/hour

Ask for a 50 cent pay rise

What job are you working?

Im afraid to say, neckbeard from reddit is probably gonna go through 100000 of my posts looking for little clues to build up a portfolio of who I am and dox my ass

It's a fast food place, and the managers are curries who speak broken english

It's probably Burger King or Popeyes. The ones that work near my place are all pakis.

try working at a clothing store, they usually pay more per hour than fast food places and you won’t see as many karens and landwhales :feelsokman:

I thought employers were having trouble filling low skill jobs? Maybe you can play the field

It's a fast food place, and the managers are curries who speak broken english
Why are you getting payed so shit? I work a fast food job and am making 12 an hour.

dogs fare much better than you, they are sleeping or fucking foids before air conditioner

There are bettER alternatives

I worked like 10hrs for such this amount, it's over fr sudacacels

time to walk out dat bitch :dab:

So sickenking. My hourly wage is twice yours in Finland working a low skill job. Add in bonuses and evening shift and I out earn you working part time (part time makes it bearable and I still have more than enough money).

Not saying this to mog, just to point out how enslaved Americans are and how greedy the elites are to have fucked the country so bad that employers can pay so little and have it be feasible/legal.
$7.25 hourly? Quit that job.
Tbh. Pan handler would have more dignity and maybe more money too.

Last edited:
at least you are 17, I am 28 and only worked 2 months in my entire lifetime.
I have a sysadmin certification though

at least you are 17, I am 28 and only worked 2 months in my entire lifetime.
I have a sysadmin certification though
You can make a lot of money they like need ya. I work remote and use art software it’s sort of easy but I have to stay in one place

OP @dominic consider a trade or certificate in IT or some shit that help people and get you money

Imagine, I work and I only earn $ 3 a month :feelsclown:
Wtf you weren't lying. Looked up wages in venezuela.

You could make that much just begging online. You could make that by playing video games and selling in game stuff or selling accounts or whatever. You could do the weed strategy of selling fake pics of girls. I mean there are a million ways.

Wtf you weren't lying. Looked up wages in venezuela.

You could make that much just begging online. You could make that by playing video games and selling in game stuff or selling accounts or whatever. You could do the weed strategy of selling fake pics of girls. I mean there are a million ways.
I make $900 a month and no much rent:feelsaww:

use the money to get laid. dont buy useless stuff.

cool, but I do the same for 1.5/hour

and before I did it for 0.6/hour plus unpaid overtime

One of my favorite quotes from a good song “nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, why you ain’t got no job? Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga Because 7 dollars an hour won’t feed my dog”

use the money to get laid. dont buy useless stuff.
what should i buy?
cool, but I do the same for 1.5/hour

and before I did it for 0.6/hour plus unpaid overtime
you're a third worlder, america was supposed to be """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""first world"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" (JFL)

7 dollars an hour? mogs the third world wageslave salary from hell to hell