Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im so fucking tired of being treated like a little child

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
Yesterday I was bringing a new closet into my room from the basement and my mother helped me build it. The whole time she kept talking to me like a fucking child. She explained me things that a 10year old knows how to do and she talked in a soft voice like people talk to children. My dad also does it sometimes and my teacher aswell. One time I was at the doctor and she was doing the same shit. She asked me where my mother was and I told her shes outside. Then she said you are grown now you dont need your mom. I was 16 at the time. I needed to take a blood sample and she told me to not look at it while shes doing it. Then I asked her about some symptoms I had and she completely ignored me. I know its not my looks because people have told me I look older than I am. Do I just look mentally retared to people? Do I seem immature? I dont fucking get it

What's your height and how manlet is it in your country?

What's your height and how manlet is it in your country?
Im 5'9-5'11 I live in germany and never felt short I have a good frame aswell I dont look like a child at all

Im 5'9-5'11 I live in germany and never felt short I have a good frame aswell I dont look like a child at all
I see. You probably just look retarded then

I see. You probably just look retarded then
Thats probably the reason people always say I look emotionless and I rarely make facial expressions

What do you sound like?

You def acoustic