Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

lowz1r

lowz1r

broken by crippling depression
★★★★★
why does chad get to have an entire harem of virgin staceys while i rot as a lonely khhv.

fuck this cucked world. what exactly did chad do to deserve this prestigious reward? Have better parents to inherit genes from?

In a just world, your reward should be a product of your efforts. Chad did NOTHING to deserve his golden life.

But muh get out of your basement and muh take 50 showers a day! Guess fucking what. You could be the most hygienic, disciplined, and kind incel and women would still rather fuck the chad who doesn't shower and then go on reddit and complain that "muh bf needs to be more hygienic but I'll still fuck him anyway!"

All of muh feminism and muh "not all men" bs is just foids that are complaining about how chad is abusive to them and how he uses his masculinity to gain power over them. Well guess what bitch, YOU CHOSE TO BE ABUSED BY CHAD. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM, YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

I need a harem rn in lieu of Chad

The whole shower thing is cope. I guarantee there are foids who dont shower everyday and if there was a camera on them, 24/7, you would see the unhygienic things they do.

Life is unfair, in which genetics and luck play a major role in your existance.

You could have been born as a white son of an attractive millionaire, or you could be born a subhuman somali niglet all the way back in East Africa.

It's literally just a game of luck. We just got unlucky.

In a just world, your reward should be a product of your efforts.
I mean if you didn't have a body to begin with, then you couldn't make any effort

so idk how that would even be possible or what it would mean tbh

liberal cucks don’t want us to have sex slaves as well