Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m so fucking lonely I wanna cry.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I just want some friends to hang out with.

A girlfriend to cuddle and share my life with.

I’m just not good enough for any of these things.

I’m not worthy enough to be someone’s friend. No one wants to be friends with some shy, quiet and socially awkward loser.

I’m not worthy enough to be a boyfriend. No girl wants to go out with some ugly, short, shy, quiet and socially awkward loser.

My social life is nonexistent. And it will probably stay that way.

Boo Hoo, I can’t even get matches with SEA foids as a white guy. Trying being as fucked as me.

sometimes i wish people on here could meet up in real life .
there would be many good friendships tbh .

we in the shit together tbh this is hell

I'm feeling particularly lonely these days too.
I have no more copes either. Nothing is enjoyable anymore. Legit full anhedonia mode.
Rope is imminent. :feelsrope:

I feel the same way for the last few weeks. Every day gets harder than the last one. I try to cope but I’m becoming a little bit overwhelmed by everything.

These last few days especially over the holidays, I have been just lurking here and shitposting and not doing anything productive at all. I've no one to talk to except internet people and I gymcel just to cope with low-grade depression.

Try to seduce foids from IT.

Boo Hoo, I can’t even get matches with SEA foids as a white guy. Trying being as fucked as me.
I've never tried that but I wouldn't be surprised if I also failed

Maybe you could melt IT foid's heart and she might give you pity sex.
If pity sex means getting fucked in the ass by an obese women with multicolored hair who considers herself “non-binary” then no thanks

Ngl it's just gonna get worse. Wait till you get to being a mid-20's socially awkward loner. By that age everyone basically expects you to be socially adept and if you're not, no one is going to waste even a second longer on you, because they're all too busy with their own lives to worry about you. They expect you to man up and just become socially skilled without any help. It happened to me recently.

sometimes i wish people on here could meet up in real life .
there would be many good friendships tbh .
It would be awkward af besides Im sure majority of us would not want to see each other's face irl

Feeling lonely means being empty

Ngl it's just gonna get worse. Wait till you get to being a mid-20's socially awkward loner. By that age everyone basically expects you to be socially adept and if you're not, no one is going to waste even a second longer on you, because they're all too busy with their own lives to worry about you. They expect you to man up and just become socially skilled without any help. It happened to me recently.
Fuck im entering that zone already, it's like I was only 13 last week, missed out on developmental milestones and suddenly now Im expected to put up with this shit.

Kill youself.

That's absolutely Brutal. Absolute truecel. JBW debunked

Crying nevER solves anything

Wagecucking has made me hate ANY social contact.

I would go inawoods if possible. But I will die quickly without any aircon, central heating and stuff to keep bugs like mosquitos out

I like lonelines but not like this

My sadness turned to anger, my anger turned to madness.

I do actually have rl ( real life ) friends however it doesn't really makes me feel much better since the desire to have a foid to cuddle with is still there.

It would be awkward af besides Im sure majority of us would not want to see each other's face irl
it would probably be cringe and awkward at first .
but im sure there is a chance at friendship .
sadly i wont ever take risks cause im afraid of getting doxxed

No one wants to be friends with some shy, quiet and socially awkward loser.
I want to be friends with a GIRL who is a shy/quiet/awkward loser, so you're wrong.

Hell, if I weren't so paranoid of being betrayed by friends (has happened) I think it would be cool to be friends with fellow male SQALs.

SQAL

But I probably won't because the thirst is so high, loyalty and principles so low, that such a potential-bro would probably try to shame me to a local foid to try and increase his standing with her.

Pathetic.

No girl wants to go out with some ugly, short, shy, quiet and socially awkward loser.
Some might want to do it if chad encourages them to do it as a joke, or if they will get paid.

You could try to attend a cuddle party.
You'll probably get mogged by other guys there, but that's still a social life.

"Social life" isn't an inherently good thing unless it's building you up.

Any of us could get a 'social life' by hanging out at bars and making inane conversation. Many normies cope that way.

Our lack of doing it is because STANDARDS.

In 2020 I wont cry.

If pity sex means getting fucked in the ass by an obese women with multicolored hair who considers herself “non-binary” then no thanks
Volcel right here bro.

I'm not lonely tbh. I'm just starving for romantic love and affection.

I'm feeling particularly lonely these days too.
I have no more copes either. Nothing is enjoyable anymore. Legit full anhedonia mode.
Rope is imminent. :feelsrope:
Just rembember that if u rope your shit you give chads, simps and whiteknight reason.. and that would be worse ‍♂️

Wait until you're a mid 20's oldcel, you're human feelings will fade away. Loneliness won't hurt at all, it's the feeling of being trapped with no way out that hurts.

Facial surgery isn't covered by insurance.

Wait until you're a mid 20's oldcel, you're human feelings will fade away. Loneliness won't hurt at all, it's the feeling of being trapped with no way out that hurts.

Facial surgery isn't covered by insurance.
I’m 23 and a half so I’m almost there

I’m 23 and a half so I’m almost there
We are the first demographic of men in America who have NOTHING to live for... We're growing and already numbering around 30 Million (Mostly Asleep).

I wish I could give you a hug, fren. I know those feels.

We are the first demographic of men in America who have NOTHING to live for... We're growing and already numbering around 30 Million (Mostly Asleep).
Wagecucking has made me hate ANY social contact.

I would go inawoods if possible. But I will die quickly without any aircon, central heating and stuff to keep bugs like mosquitos out
I wish I could give you a hug, fren. I know those feels.

Last edited:
I just want some friends to hang out with.

A girlfriend to cuddle and share my life with.

I’m just not good enough for any of these things.

I’m not worthy enough to be someone’s friend. No one wants to be friends with some shy, quiet and socially awkward loser.

I’m not worthy enough to be a boyfriend. No girl wants to go out with some ugly, short, shy, quiet and socially awkward loser.

CHOose to do something productive with yourself

I cried an ago hour ngl. It was first time I cried in a year

Me too bro. I am wondering how I can change that, but there aren't many avenues for me to socialize especially now that I am out of college. I also don't think those relationships would last long anyways. I think the fact that I made few friends, and no close ones, in college says I'm doomed. It honestly wasn't this hard to befriend people as a kid or teen when I had to deal with rudeness more blatantly. My life would have been so better if I just had good looks...

I’m a very tired man

I know that feeling man
genetics just doomed some of us from the start