Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm so fucking done man.

HardToSwallow

HardToSwallow

Death to all cucks.
★★
I was talking to some ugly slag online, she asked me for a pic of me. I sent her the absolute best possible picture I could take of myself. Angled, perfect lighting, etc. She was like "aww you're so handsome" Last thing I heard of her. I hate women so fucking much. Why the fuck do you have to lie to me man, just why? Knowing that the absolute best you can do isn't good enough to even please an ugly girl is soulcrushing. And that these women have the audacity to lie to you too. Idk what to do anymore, my life is slowly wasting away and I don't have shit to show for it. I got no education, no money, no relationships, fucking nothing. I can't even bring myself to wagecuck for surgery anymore, every hour spent outside the house is continuous torture.
I haven't left the house in weeks. I sleep my days away and when I'm up I play games and mew as hard as I can, hoping that it will be better in 10 years. I doubt it honestly, I really do but it's all I have left.

Everything that is supposed to give meaning to life is shallow and fake. People are sad degenerates who lie and manipulate for their own gain. Money and status are meaningless if you have noone to share it with. I wish I could just walk away and live in the woods but I wouldn't last a week out there. Life is torture, meaningless torture.

Last edited:
its over for ghostedcels

Foids are literally worse than Hitler. He wanted a predominantly blonde haired, blue eyed, pure strong German race. Foids want all that and more. Perfect facial genetics, shoulder width and height.

OP being KHHHV at 28, I would like to tell you that it get's better with time, I really would, but I cant, due to the fact that it gets worse, much much worse. Your ability to cope gradually erodes into nothingness, all you are left with is a feeling of emptiness from which you can't escape, 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
With no way to escape or distract your self from this feeling, you will stop feeling altogether, you will become like a marble statue, impenetrable and cold, void of any quality that could be attributed to life. In the upcoming years, you will feel such despair, such loneliness, such suffering, that currently, the intensity in which these emotions manifest themselves inside of your body and how much further they can go on the intensity spectrum, is completely outside of your realm of understanding.

You will question your life, and all life in general. "Why did I come here? Is it only to suffer all of my life, and then to vanish into non-existence from which I came?" To be brought out of non-existence, for a lifetime of suffering and misery, what's the point of all of this, is this a joke? You will hate your life, you will hate your mother for bringing you into this cold dark world, you will hate the existence itself, and all of the things found within it.

I just want to tell you one thing before you get to that point, that if you don't want to regress any further, rules, laws, morality are nothing but instruments of war, instruments of the "master" to control his subject/slave, to keep the slave from revolting or rising to claim the position of power.

There is only one currency or one rule in nature, and that's power. Those who have it or wield it, use it to attain their self-interest, and they will do whatever is necessary to make sure they continue to wield that power, there's nothing more to it. Everyone is born alone, and everyone dies alone, people are governed by self intrest and fear alone.

------

Life is nothing more than suffering and pain, the more you lie to your self, or hold onto these fantasies, the more you will suffer.
Any incel that has any hope, or any dreams of having a loving girlfriend, no matter how distant or remote these feelings might be...he has not learned the harsh reality of the world.

Life isn't given to us to be enjoyed, it is given to us to be overcome, to be endured, to be got over. In my opinion, I believe that we come into this realm of suffering to repent for some crimes that were committed in some distant fascet of reality. A rational mind could never justify the absurdity of coming into existence, only to suffer every single moment of it, and for all of this to end with death, with non-existence, all of this pain, all of this suffering, all this struggle, all for nothing, a spectacle to entertain the stars and the deep void of space that separates them.

We are born alone, and we die alone. Everyone is pursuing their own personal interests at whatever expense necessary. People will walk over one another, they will lie, cheat, steal and kill one another so they could attain their goals(whatever they might be). You are unwanted because you are ugly, that's the reality. You will be discriminated and hated by everyone until the day that you die. Everything that you would possibly choose to do in the world will be met with some much resistance, aversion, and disdain, that the simple act of living your life will become an epic battle of survival.

----

OP being KHHHV at 28, I would like to tell you that it get's better with time, I really would, but I cant, due to the fact that it gets worse, much much worse. Your ability to cope gradually erodes into nothingness, all you are left with is a feeling of emptiness from which you can't escape, 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
With no way to escape or distract your self from this feeling, you will stop feeling altogether, you will become like a marble statue, impenetrable and cold, void of any quality that could be attributed to life. In the upcoming years, you will feel such despair, such loneliness, such suffering, that currently, the intensity in which these emotions manifest themselves inside of your body and how much further they can go on the intensity spectrum, is completely outside of your realm of understanding.

You will question your life, and all life in general. "Why did I come here? Is it only to suffer all of my life, and then to vanish into non-existence from which I came?" To be brought out of non-existence, for a lifetime of suffering and misery, what's the point of all of this, is this a joke? You will hate your life, you will hate your mother for bringing you into this cold dark world, you will hate the existence itself, and all of the things found within it.

I just want to tell you one thing before you get to that point, that if you don't want to regress any further, rules, laws, morality are nothing but instruments of war, instruments of the "master" to control his subject/slave, to keep the slave from revolting or rising to claim the position of power.

There is only one currency or one rule in nature, and that's power. Those who have it or wield it, use it to attain their self-interest, and they will do whatever is necessary to make sure they continue to wield that power, there's nothing more to it. Everyone is born alone, and everyone dies alone, people are governed by self intrest and fear alone.

------

Life is nothing more than suffering and pain, the more you lie to your self, or hold onto these fantasies, the more you will suffer.
Any incel that has any hope, or any dreams of having a loving girlfriend, no matter how distant or remote these feelings might be...he has not learned the harsh reality of the world.

Life isn't given to us to be enjoyed, it is given to us to be overcome, to be endured, to be got over. In my opinion, I believe that we come into this realm of suffering to repent for some crimes that were committed in some distant fascet of reality. A rational mind could never justify the absurdity of coming into existence, only to suffer every single moment of it, and for all of this to end with death, with non-existence, all of this pain, all of this suffering, all this struggle, all for nothing, a spectacle to entertain the stars and the deep void of space that separates them.

We are born alone, and we die alone. Everyone is pursuing their own personal interests at whatever expense necessary. People will walk over one another, they will lie, cheat, steal and kill one another so they could attain their goals(whatever they might be). You are unwanted because you are ugly, that's the reality. You will be discriminated and hated by everyone until the day that you die. Everything that you would possibly choose to do in the world will be met with some much resistance, aversion, and disdain, that the simple act of living your life will become an epic battle of survival.

----
How do you not kill yourself? How do you live with this pain. If what you say is true and there is no light at the end of the tunnel what do you do?? I'm desperately trying to hold onto my hopes but I know it's futile man. I'm 18 now, I've been ignored and shunned by women my whole life. It hurts so bad, I feel like a monstrosity. No matter how much I improve, I will never be good enough. Men's whole evolutionary drive is to reproduce and I can't do that, I can't even get a girl to look my way. I can't get hobbies like those mgtowcels because it's all I think about. I can't even read one page without my mind wandering off.

should tell her how ugly she is and insult u after she ignored u or better yet message her with chad pics and she how she reacts

should tell her how ugly she is and insult u after she ignored u or better yet message her with chad pics and she how she reacts
What's the point man? You can't argue with foids. If you call them out on their behaviour they'll just tell themselves differently.

What's the point man? You can't argue with foids. If you call them out on their behaviour they'll just tell themselves differently.
gotta stick up for yourself man that's what ive learned after being insulted so many times in my life, and if u use chad pics it can kill their self esteem sometimes

How do you not kill yourself? How do you live with this pain. If what you say is true and there is no light at the end of the tunnel what do you do?? I'm desperately trying to hold onto my hopes but I know it's futile man. I'm 18 now, I've been ignored and shunned by women my whole life. It hurts so bad, I feel like a monstrosity. No matter how much I improve, I will never be good enough. Men's whole evolutionary drive is to reproduce and I can't do that, I can't even get a girl to look my way. I can't get hobbies like those mgtowcels because it's all I think about. I can't even read one page without my mind wandering off.

Well,

JFL. Some bitches on kik asked for my pic and I just dodged it