Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm so fucking done, foids backtalking against me at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I'm going to try to be brief, my team's female group is literally trying to break my reputation and now I know why.

The last day I heard them talking to other members of the group that I'm always pissed at something, they lied, I'm always talking to my group and trying to participate in the exchange of dialogues and I'm always in a good mood, when they told this lie I could see the reaction of my colleagues, I was distant but I could see what was happening, two of them were suspicious because they know that I am not like that, and the other validated their opinion saying "Then he should find another place to work".

I did not understand why they said that, but now I know, today this females was talking to an foid employee who was coming back from vacation and one of the foids said that one day I looked at her in a strange way as if I was flirting her.

Because of that I'm literally pissed now, she even managed to make the lie she said to be true, that moment she talking about I went through her and looked at her and smiled, it was just for EDUCATION, I have no interest in her, mainly because she has almost 40 years, children and a husband! And if this is not enough,I'm fully aware of what can happen if you try to flirt with female coworker. My god I'm shaking with rage, how can she take this simple moment of courtesy and turn into a story in which I am a monster.

I swear if I miss this internship because of this, I'm going to go mad with rage, I'm almost finishing my college and in this place they make you a employee even if you didn't finished college, all because I thought standing low and ignoring it could be worse, I would be considered unfriendly doing that, but now I'm a monster for trying to be friendly, my God, because I looked at her trying to be FRIENDLY, I can not take it anymore, I just want to have a good job and make money to help my parents, I swear I'm going to rope if I lose this job, just when I thought things were getting better.

Nothing new, just another group of roasties trying to demoralize snd exterminate men from the work place

Nothing new, just another group of roasties trying to demoralize snd exterminate men from the work place
But why me?? I'm just a intern trying to work hard to earn a promotion.

Report the entire thing to your manager before she does, because if she does, you're screwed.

Report the entire thing to your manager before she does, because if she does, you're screwed.

I think she already did it, the whole team is a bit different with me, and my manager is a woman, but I do not have any evidence against her and I'm there a little while if I tried to do the same against her it would only make my situation worse.

Femoids will do anything to ruin an ugly man's life, due to the halo effect. If you have a subhuman tier facial appearance, you are assumed to be "creepy" to these beasts.

I went through her and looked at her and smiled, it was just for EDUCATION, I have no interest in her, mainly because she has almost 40 years
Old wannabe AW are the worst of their kind. They have a fantasy to see all males after them. If you're handsome, you can play it cool and the bitch will give you a promotion for the loss of your masculine dignity. If you're just a random dude, she will make up any story to satisfy her ego and to get rid of you since you're a gerontophilic rapist weirdo in her made-up scenario. There's no escape.

I've got a gay friend whose boss is a woman, and that's exactly what happened to him, despite the fact he is fucking gay. Foids ego in function of power are the most destructive things ever. When an abusive man want to assert his power over feminine subordinates, he emphasizes on positive things about them (compliment Stacey for no reason, keep professionaly paternalist through advices to Becky). When an abusive woman want to assert her power over masculine subordinates, she emphasizes on her own frustration and desire of domination (pretend Chad has something with her and try to have a destructive narcissistic-perverted relation with him, treat all weaker men like shit).

Old wannabe AW are the worst of their kind. They have a fantasy to see all males after them. If you're handsome, you can play it cool and the bitch will give you a promotion for the loss of your masculine dignity. If you're just a random dude, she will make up any story to satisfy her ego and to get rid of you since you're a gerontophilic rapist weirdo in her made-up scenario. There's no escape.

I've got a gay friend whose boss is a woman, and that's exactly what happened to him, despite the fact he is fucking gay. Foids ego in function of power are the most destructive things ever. When an abusive man want to assert his power over feminine subordinates, he emphasizes on positive things about them (compliment Stacey for no reason, keep professionaly paternalist through advices to Becky). When an abusive woman want to assert her power over masculine subordinates, she emphasizes on her own frustration and desire of domination (pretend Chad has something with her and try to have a destructive narcissistic-perverted relation with him, treat all weaker men like shit).

And one thing I remembered after thinking about these events, shortly after my "monstrosity" of trying to be a friendly guy, she and another foid sat behind me a little apart and started talking about my crown of hair that is increased because of my baldness, they spoke only between them but I could listen without any problem as if they wanted me to listen to them talking about my defects, it was from that day that I started taking finasteride, but they did it as if to punish me for having "flirted" with her.

I literally start shaking in fear of losing my internship and anger because I'm being manipulated without being able to do anything, just because I tried to be friendly in the work environment.

Fucking rape them.

You're done son, threaten with lawsuits.

You're done son, threaten with lawsuits.

If I miss this internship on account of this I will definitely go to a lawyer and ask for it to be proven, nowhere seriously will accept such a ridiculous thing, he looked and smiled at me and I did not like it.