Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im so fucking depressed i cant even post here

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
things happen in my life that remind me of my failure and impending doom. i dont have the will to do anything I just want to dissapear in a fucking void

I know how you feel bro..:feelsbadman:

Same. Haven’t been active for the past couple of weeks.

Try vitamin D

Adderall may help with that.

OP i know that feeling all too well, i spend most of my life laying down. The meds i'm on barely help (and they are the best of their class). So i resort to energy drinks or quick shots of coffee just to be able to brush my teeth and shower each day, then it's back to laying down.

It's getting harder but not stronger

Life tries many of us.

Depression is different for everyone, but when I'm depressed, and I feel like doing nothing, eventually I start to feel like doing something. Something small. Like eating. It helps to focus on what you can still feel. Like being hungry and wanting to get food. If you can still feel that, you can feel other things.

Same OP. I want to sleep forever ngl

This is actually one of my copes

There was a point in my life that I realised that I don't have any purpouse in life and and death is the only thing that awaits me. My copes prevent me to rope, but I do not know how long this will last.