Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im so fucking bored at school every day

B

Boredmentalcel

Recruit
★★
i dont say a single word in school. I'm in 12th grade with 0 friends
i go to school, sit in the library at lunch, do my work, and go home
my life is so repetitive, every day is the exact same. I feel like im replaying the same day over and over and over again

It's been like this for the past 3 years

im so bored!!!

Start studying

i dont say a single word in school
i go to school, sit in the library at lunch, do my work, and go home
my life is so repetitive, every day is the exact same. I feel like im replaying the same day over and over and over again

im so bored!!!
same

tagging zoomer cels in the same situation as me @ElTruecel @Truckzo

I always browse .is during classes. I need to bring my grades up so I need to start focusing.

that's why I took the option to start taking college courses early, all my work is online now so I can just rot at home, plus it's free.

tagging zoomer cels in the same situation as me @ElTruecel @Truckzo
Fucking brutal. I have friends but I can’t ever say I’m truly close to them, plus a lot of em use me as a punching bag. It’s over

Similar situation

I remember slacking off for almost all of my classes and taking naps during session, I just wanted to leave and go home.

truckzo has friends and is on a football team isn't he
yeah and he also fucks stacies who are 1 year older than him in high school. he goes to parties and socializes.

idk man

life really feels like a short day-long video that God clicks the replay button on over and over again. I feel like im stuck reliving and replaying the same day for eternity,.

every day is the exact same!!!!

so glad i finished HS 5 years ago. The mog was constant and draining. I live in california and the spic foids always gave extra attention to the lighter skinned hispanics and white dudes while mocking me and other ethnics like the nerdy ass curries for being darker and in many cases, shorter.

What annoys me more is that these same ethnic femoids are the type to take pride in being nonwhite as a protest against this imagined white supremacist system they believe theyre a victim of YET ultimately they cant reject their biological response to a superior being such as the white male. JFL it's over for deathniks, nature is right to select us out it's only for the best for the West and to an extent, humanity.

so glad i finished HS 5 years ago. The mog was constant and draining. I live in california and the spic foids always gave extra attention to the lighter skinned hispanics and white dudes while mocking me and other ethnics like the nerdy ass curries for being darker and in many cases, shorter.

What annoys me more is that these same ethnic femoids are the type to take pride in being nonwhite as a protest against this imagined white supremacist system they believe theyre a victim of YET ultimately they cant reject their biological response to a superior being such as the white male. JFL it's over for deathniks, nature is right to select us out it's only for the best for the West and to an extent, humanity.
lol brutal

imagine posting a million stories on instagram about anti-racism sjw shit

and then mocking a brown person IRL

Fuck school you shouldn't bother. The economy is a shitshow. No reason to go to college as a subhuman. Do part-time work to get by, preferably under the table so you don't pay a single cent to the welfare state.

Hang out with the other incel tier kids. Every school has em.